CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jan 30, 2020, 07:04 PM 7,447 read

[EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror image 1

The World Boss this time is Half Man, Half Monster Child "PAN"!       How can I conquer the World Boss?   (Why can't CM Shift exceed 2M damages...? Please help me!)   How can you multiply your damage with the party? Please tell us Useful Childs for the New World Boss! (excluding Boost Childs)   All participating candidates will be rewarded with 10 x Summon Ticket.   Also, if we get more than 100 comments thanks for your support, we will provide 100,000 Onyx to all candidates in addition!! (Wow!!!)       How to Join:   Tell us the Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss!   Account ID is required with comments!       Event Period:   Jan. 30 ~ Feb. 10 04:00 (UTC + 0)       Rewards:   For All Participating Candidates: 10 x Summon Ticket   For All Candidates if 100+ Comments are reached: 100,000 Onyx       Reward Date:   Consecutively from Feb. 11  

Comment 281

• NO NAME verified Feb 1, 2020, 10:22 PM

My IGN: Naomi
    ID: bqc017z97eom

For the 1st row:
    - 1 barrier unit (Mars)
    - 1 heal unit (Maat)
    - Chang'e, N. Mona for skill gauage charge/speed (I put Naias too but to back row. She couldn't survive front row)
    - Midas for weak point def debuff and Bathory for debuff eva and Dancing blade dot
    - If your 1st row can't survive, put in Leda too
    - Daoine S. for Double edge sword (back rows buff) and for crit buff -> Pantheon
    - for 1st row def and back row tap buff: Sytry

Back row:
    - put all your fire attacker (Ailil, Medb, Morgan)
    - usefull buffs to back row: Christmas Leda, Kagura Werewolf, Aria
    - useful debuffer: (Freesia)Sunbeach Mona
    - use 1 water attacker (Eve)

Pan using speed charge debuff - use as leader: N. Mona

For the drive order: Naias, Chang'e, Sytry

• Koou LV.6 Mootiversary! Feb 1, 2020, 10:28 PM

Tener en consideracion la habilidad secret heal Astraea si es que se tiene, por el bloqueo de heal que inflige pan.

ID: bqbrhwtf1dbc

• ZentInal Gunz LV.2 Lurker Feb 1, 2020, 10:40 PM

try to put weak element in the back row an use all fire attacker in the back

ID :bv09yem9mszm

• Booooozer LV.5 Lurker Feb 1, 2020, 11:33 PM

ID: bvznhkiudy5j

As a new player optimise front row as tankers + supporters and back row mainly for attackers. Try to get boost heroes for extra rewards and enjoy the ride. You’ll definitely get much stronger by then time there's another world boss!

• JnXC LV.19 Sage Feb 1, 2020, 11:53 PM

ID - bqbqfqjtnxcr

Make full use of practice mode, test different leads (Tyrving / PMedb / Fire Bath). Swap equips around, focusing on your 2 best fire atks, have fun with it all. Oh, also check the teams in ranks for ideas, you'll start to notice some patterns.

• tong LV.6 Nomad Feb 2, 2020, 12:15 AM

attackers=medb/morgan/eve/ailill/maou davi/hestia
    tanks=mars/daoine sidhe
    healers=maat
    buffers=chang'e/naias/sytry/newbie mona/pantheon/aria/party star medb/christ leda/verdelet
    debuffers=sunbeach mona/bathory/dancing maiden werewolf/midas/freesia/jupiter
    leader=tyrving
    User Account ID : bqe738ehj03a

• NirvanaFX LV.19 Sage Feb 2, 2020, 01:12 AM

This is my team and i hit around 5.4~5.8m. No one died in the team.

• Bananazan LV.7 Nomad Feb 2, 2020, 02:13 AM

1) Give front row the best defensive gear you have.
    2) Attackers and water units generally go to the back row.
    3) New loli-maid with knives (Tyrving) as a leader (even at low level she does make a difference)
    4) Play on x1 speed if your phone\tablet is weak/old.
    5) Don't worry too much about rewards, it's all RNG, so try to have fun.

ID: byucy3kvebys

• Totoro LV.1 Mootie Feb 2, 2020, 02:17 AM

ID: c07zjcc4x25h

x1 speed
    Support/healer/defender in the front
    Attacker/debuffer in the back
    Fire units

• gamer399404774 LV.3 Lurker Feb 2, 2020, 02:27 AM

ID: bqta2dxrg6b9

1. Always have your attackers in the back for protection.
    2. Bring as many healers as you can if you're a new player. Its better if your units are hanging on alive trying their best than dead.
    3. Dana and Mars are the best defenders for world bosses.

• Johan Kim LV.20 Let’s play Destiny! Feb 2, 2020, 03:04 AM

Put all the fire attackers at the back if your using Daoine Sidhe coz they might easily die in front if Daoine buff triggers (atk-up/def-down). Don't ever put water type childs at front coz Pan is a wood type and she might knock them out easily.

ID : bqh59v2si4y0

• Imouto LV.6 Nomad Feb 2, 2020, 04:19 AM

I put my strongest fire type childs in the front row in order of attack power and my weaker ones and other type childs in the back. My leader is Party Night Medb. I always get 4,000,000+ damage with this approach. Hope this helps :)

• gamer415050150 LV.1 Mootie Feb 2, 2020, 05:04 AM

my advice is to just hit auto assign and jump into it lmao

Account ID: c0666l9tly5y

• 17_Maple Leaf LV.7 Nomad Feb 2, 2020, 05:10 AM

To have tanks, heals, debuggers that can provide heal block at the front.
    Then to have fire attackers, and Pan(which is really nice with gauge pushback) and bleed and poison to have maximum dmg output.

ID: bte3zq2clq9s

• Danpai LV.7 Nomad Feb 2, 2020, 06:33 AM

Try to take as many fire attackers as possible and buff them using daohne side, a crit buffer and 1-2 speed buffers like change and newbie mona. Debuffer that reduce defense like bathory, scuba mona and oracle werewolf are pretty effective too. Finally add some healers like maat, and a child that can provide shields lile mars so that your units can survive.

ID: br5kijsh9wrb

Home