CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jan 30, 2020, 07:04 PM 7,446 read

[EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror image 1

The World Boss this time is Half Man, Half Monster Child "PAN"!       How can I conquer the World Boss?   (Why can't CM Shift exceed 2M damages...? Please help me!)   How can you multiply your damage with the party? Please tell us Useful Childs for the New World Boss! (excluding Boost Childs)   All participating candidates will be rewarded with 10 x Summon Ticket.   Also, if we get more than 100 comments thanks for your support, we will provide 100,000 Onyx to all candidates in addition!! (Wow!!!)       How to Join:   Tell us the Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss!   Account ID is required with comments!       Event Period:   Jan. 30 ~ Feb. 10 04:00 (UTC + 0)       Rewards:   For All Participating Candidates: 10 x Summon Ticket   For All Candidates if 100+ Comments are reached: 100,000 Onyx       Reward Date:   Consecutively from Feb. 11  

Comment 281

• Guilherme Vinci LV.2 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 08:37 PM

First of all, we need to level up all of our characthers to a High level, past events i didn't have enough powerful characthers to make 2 million, but the past one i almost reached it.

Maat with her healing is a essencial part of the team to heal the members.
    Attackers should be in the second lane in order to avoid them to die.
    Dana with her shield also help a lot to survival.

The attackers can be based in the type of the boss itself, but if you have, you can use the best ones you can, por example i use mafdet, eve and other that help to achieve highier damages =)

User Account ID : bxrxunbtqpcg

• gamer901502459 LV.4 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 08:49 PM

tank/support/debuffs in front and attackers/weaker units on back.
    must have Mars for full team shield.
    Maat for heals. Eve for poison. have about 5-7 fire attackers but having more damage/crit buffers could be better than more attackers. Change leader to someone with +attack (new child has 15%).
    Mars, Maat, Chang'e, N.Mona, Midas, Bathory, Warwolf, S.Mona, Sytry, Sidhe, Pantheon, Naias + your most skilled fire attackers.

Account ID : bra6f5lkwblx

• Callipsos LV.6 Nomad Jan 30, 2020, 08:53 PM

- child with most def + hp front row
    - attacker second row
    - max skill for all
    - bring lot a support like Newbie Mona, Chang'E,Sitry,Naias,Aria, Pantheon
    - don't hesitate to bring more tank and healer if too many death

id : bw2nnqgzaqc9

• iceice LV.1 Mootie Jan 30, 2020, 08:57 PM

I always keep a child with poison damage in the back row (attackers) , especially for situations that there are not enough fire attribute children. The best choice would be Eve, if not, Thanatos or Elysium.

id: bqbop4p50fbl

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Jan 30, 2020, 09:11 PM

Level up your Childs to the max is a must.

Always remember that you need counter-elemental Childs against the world boss Child, weakpoints have more damage than normal (duh lol).

If you don't have enough 5* Childs, your 4* Childs are your backup Childs. You just need to make 5-6 Attackers.

NEVER put weak Childs/Attackers in the front line, they will essentially killed easily. It's better to put Defenders, Supporters, Debuffers, and Healers in the front line, as long as they will hold survivability.

Attackers, Healers, and Debuffers are in need to be fully awakened so that their ATK, CRT, and AGL (respectively) will be effective. Supporter's priority is their skills more than them to be fully awakened so it's better for you to prioritize them in the time being.

And lastly, choose your Drive Crush carefully. Since the Drive Crush Sequence can be repeated by 3 Childs only, it's important to pick which Drive Crush to bring an effect between your Childs and the WB Child.

Meta Childs for WB (essential for all elements):
    Attackers: Eve, Tyrving
    Healers: Maat
    Supporters: Leda (4*), Chang'e, Naias, Newbie Mona, Pantheon, Sytry, Aria
    Defenders: Mars
    Debuffers: Bathory, Scuba Mona, Dancing Maiden Werewolf, Midas

ID: br9n5cfzaxjr

• Lochuu508 LV.2 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 09:26 PM

Hmm tôi đéo hiểu gì hết :))
    Account ID: bzzkf4x1zyi2

• Lochuu508 LV.2 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 09:27 PM

Haha

• gamer232530253 LV.3 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 09:28 PM

ID:bqk4fm4rxbpb
    先把新腳抽出來再說 會加分 (被打 廢話@!@

• Reymart LV.2 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 09:48 PM

Put attackers/debuffers at the back, support/healer/defender in front. Use the boosted child and strong element affinity as much as possible.

bu4v01ongq61

• Yaaaa LV.2 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 09:57 PM

ID : bqqfubc9q9ey
    IGN: SukiDesu
    Here my team , I think if I remove Bast and use 1 sup better my damage will improve .

• Okey LV.7 Nomad Jan 30, 2020, 10:16 PM

Always put x1 speed.

Then attackers/debuffers at the back, support/healer/defender in front. Use the boosted child and strong element affinity.

ID: bqbltom4wljz

• CatsOnDestinyChild LV.14 Chief Jan 30, 2020, 10:39 PM

User Account ID: bqgyj1xyavco
    Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss : Use all fire child type cuz World boss is wood type, fire type will do more damage

• Stormziegler LV.3 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 10:42 PM

ID: bymj7xfxczz3

Level up all of our characthers to a High level, always put attackers at the backrow and equip the childs on frontrow with HP+DEF equipments, put the game 1x speed

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Jan 30, 2020, 10:52 PM

ID : bscc80eh0i3l

Try to uncap, level up your team to the upmost and equip them with your best items and SC.

Front row : Defender, Healer, Supporter
    Back row : Attacker, Debuffer

Leader : Tyrving (best for this WB), Party Star Mebd

Defender : Mars, Dana
    Healer : Maat, Leda
    Supporter : Pantheon, Newbie Mona, Chang'e, Sitry, Naias, Party Star Mebd, Verdelet
    Debuffer : Scuba Mona, Jupiter, Midas, Freesia
    Attacker : Mebd, Tyrving, Ailill, Courtesan Bathory, Morgan

Drive : Naias, Chang'e / Aria / Oracle Werewolf, Sitry
    You don't need to use all the remaining Child space.
    Just use 3 for Fever and it's gonna repeat itself ;)

Good luck !!!!!! :D

• Vienn LV.18 Sage Jan 30, 2020, 10:53 PM

ID:bqbrwiygb8vs

Guide:
    attackers/debuffers at the back
    support/healer/defender in front
    put x1 speed
    leader use Tyrving

• Crowles LV.6 Nomad Jan 30, 2020, 10:59 PM

Absolutely Daoine is a must, with her double edge, be careful though that she also gives def down. Speed buffers like Chang'e e NBMona are also super useful. Naias is extremely important, and so is Mars, but they are weak to wood so be careful. Other important roles are atk buffers (easy cheap pick is Lisa), def debuffers (Bathory, priestess Warwolf) and crit buffs (Pantheon).

ID: bqbzyo9xste1

Home