CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jan 30, 2020, 07:04 PM 7,447 read

[EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror image 1

The World Boss this time is Half Man, Half Monster Child "PAN"!       How can I conquer the World Boss?   (Why can't CM Shift exceed 2M damages...? Please help me!)   How can you multiply your damage with the party? Please tell us Useful Childs for the New World Boss! (excluding Boost Childs)   All participating candidates will be rewarded with 10 x Summon Ticket.   Also, if we get more than 100 comments thanks for your support, we will provide 100,000 Onyx to all candidates in addition!! (Wow!!!)       How to Join:   Tell us the Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss!   Account ID is required with comments!       Event Period:   Jan. 30 ~ Feb. 10 04:00 (UTC + 0)       Rewards:   For All Participating Candidates: 10 x Summon Ticket   For All Candidates if 100+ Comments are reached: 100,000 Onyx       Reward Date:   Consecutively from Feb. 11  

Comment 281

• gamer133467846 LV.1 Mootie Jan 30, 2020, 11:10 PM

I recommend Tyrving as leader.

For your drive you want Naias > White Werewolf > Aria.

Get your attackers in the back, preferably lots of fire element ones, supporters, tank and healers in the front.

Dont forget to give equipement to everyone.

ID : bzbxn9vhgi4r

IGN: Azarmah

• frips LV.5 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 11:13 PM

ID: bxqy60rau77a

put your highest levelled units and just pray
    :')

• Deepfriar LV.3 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 11:27 PM

Best tips:
    Tankers/healers, strong defensive units, and any strong Support/Debuffers go in front row as long as they can survive. If many are dying, try moving them around.
    Make sure you ave using Mars and Maat if you have them. Also, be sure to use units that give buffs to ALL allies (ex. Lisa for Atk, Naias for speed, etc.)

Put your attackers (who usually have lower HP/defense) in the back row. Since this boss is wood/grass, Daoine Sidhe (for Double-Edge skill) is recommended to buff the Atk of fire units. Put your strongest Fire attackers in the back row and any Support units that are not strong enough to survive in the front row.

Example drive order: 1. Naias, 2. Light Werewolf, 3. Party Star Medb

ID: bz47z8f9fxbw

• ThatOtherWizard LV.8 Nomad Jan 30, 2020, 11:35 PM

For fire child support run Party Medb, Daoine SIdhe and Santa Leda
    4-6 hard hitting fire attackers: Aillil, Medb, Morgan, etc. Aillil is particularly important here since she gives a huge boost to fire attackers
    For tanking just mars (Santa Leda shields, so no need for a 2ndary tank)
    non fire support: newbie mona, melpomene, Change, Naias,
    Try to include 1 of each damage granting debuff: Sunbeach Mona, Fressia, Midas, Oracle Werewolf
    I've found 2 healers to be the sweet spot: Maat, Leda, or Neptune

Drive order: Naias (best world boss drive), party medb, sunbeach mona

ID: bxtxfszvk047

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jan 30, 2020, 11:38 PM

for the world boss try getting SC that give more damage or defences, you should always carry 1 heal and 3 shield allies bcs her damage is hight and have heal block, use your skill drives with the speed childs

DestinyChild Id: br3n4diaabfd

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Jan 30, 2020, 11:38 PM

Here's my team as an example. Damage about 5 million but I'm sure I could optimise output further.

Remember, supporters and debuffers are the key to boosting damage done.

Account ID: bqbo60oaswwl

• gamer993722824 LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 12:04 AM

Account ID: brgvpdmih6uu
    Take Medb, Hestia and Daoine. Then use as many buffers as you have

• Grymkreaper LV.2 Courageous Jan 31, 2020, 12:07 AM

Best advice I can give is, run the boss at 1x if you're phone/emu is running it at anything lower than 60fps. Definitely seems that lower fps will affect your damage output.

Aside from that I can't help much as I'm struggling. I have a bad habit of focusing on a handful of childs so these events always kick my ass. You'd think I'd learn my lesson by now, yet here we are.

ID: brfj6n8muyrq

• LagiaX LV.5 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 12:52 AM

General guide from my experience:

First of all, you gotta take into account that the Boss hits always the front line, aka first row (first two rows when you are editing your team), until every child there is dead, then it switches to hit the back row. Meaning you place your heavy hitters in the back row ALWAYS, no matter how sure you are an Attacker has good equips and stats to tank hits (there's always a risk the boss crits you and your child explodes no matter your stats).

Second, normally the World Bosses have a permanent weak point debuff, so you gotta take advantage of that. Prioritize weak point hitters over anything else (even if they are not awakened or leveled as much as your main childs, the weak point debuff can allow an under farmed child to score higher than a farmed child if they hit a greater number of times, example: under farmed child slides for 4 weak point hits vs farmed child slides for 2 neutral hits).

Third, and more specific advice: use speed buffers (back row) and childs with World Boss specific skills (Xmas Leda). Avoid using Defenders with Taunt, they will die instantly because of the focus.

TL;DR: Defenders without Taunt skills on the front row, accompanied with Healers and Debuffers with good enough defense stats. Weak point Attackers and speed/Word Boss Supports on the back row.

ID : bvuz8ms4ls98

• TetoKaiba LV.11 GG Jan 31, 2020, 01:00 AM

ID: bwxzemjrwjqa

I picked:
    2 tank - Mars & Sidhe
    2 healers - Maat & Syrinx
    5 supporters - (i do not have a good Newbie Mona or Naias)
    Chang'e, Pantheon, Aria, Neptune & Anemone
    5 debuffers - (i do not have a good Midas)
    Bathort, Jupiter, Werewolf, Lan Fei & Olga
    5(+1) attacckers - Eve, Ailill, Hestia, Medb & Morgan (+ an E Class, lvl 1, Courtesan Bathory).

LEADER: Courtesan Bathory

DRIVE ORDER: Aria, Chang'e & Werewolf

• JesterSav LV.3 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 01:00 AM

User Account ID: bra7ehomyptf

So, you have to use total of 20 Childs (fire element best choice versus Pan), tanks and supports should be in Front row. (You must build HP and DEF for tanks, AGI for supports). Attackers (Mainly focus on crits) and Debuffers (AGI first priority) in Back row.
    The World Boss will only damage your front row as long as there is at least one child remaining.
    Each child can only drive once in World Boss Fight which will be set by you before starting the fight (First of all choose driver skills, which affects all teammates). Best drive skills for Pan in my opinion : Change, Naias and Sitry.
    For best Attackers go for Medb, Morgan, Ailill ( ffs still dont have her QQ )
    Good luck and use Practice mode to improve your damage!

• Sekaii LV.4 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 01:13 AM

Add to your team as many Fire type Childs as possible.
    Tanks, healers, supports, debuffers all in front row. Damage dealers in back row.
    Set the one with global buff as leader.
    Remember to set your Drive sequence.
    Practice with your team comp first, before getting into the actual Trial battle.

ID: bzwe25cj0k24

• Listaroth LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 01:22 AM

id: br3imncowr90
    IGN : Listaroth

Hello,

This is my advice :

BRING THE FIRE OF HELL ON THE STAGE ! Take all your max LVL fire type child and bring them To rock her ! I use Hestia, Student Eve, Jupiter and ofc Brigid! Maa't and Syrinx are pretty good to heal your all team and resurect them. Meddb is pretty good too to support your fire team of hell. Personally my drive order is : Hestia, Maa't, Meddb.
    FIRE HER !

• Malkav_Garcia LV.9 Try Hard Jan 31, 2020, 01:24 AM

I use this team to get to 5 mill.
    Account ID: bqceerdriuou

• Plentiful LV.4 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 01:27 AM

User account ID: bzxcbrnms2q7

As a new player try and optimise front row as tankers and back rows as attackers. Try and get boost heroes for extra rewards and enjoy the ride. You’ll get stronger next time!

Home