CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jan 30, 2020, 07:04 PM 7,447 read

[EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror image 1

The World Boss this time is Half Man, Half Monster Child "PAN"!       How can I conquer the World Boss?   (Why can't CM Shift exceed 2M damages...? Please help me!)   How can you multiply your damage with the party? Please tell us Useful Childs for the New World Boss! (excluding Boost Childs)   All participating candidates will be rewarded with 10 x Summon Ticket.   Also, if we get more than 100 comments thanks for your support, we will provide 100,000 Onyx to all candidates in addition!! (Wow!!!)       How to Join:   Tell us the Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss!   Account ID is required with comments!       Event Period:   Jan. 30 ~ Feb. 10 04:00 (UTC + 0)       Rewards:   For All Participating Candidates: 10 x Summon Ticket   For All Candidates if 100+ Comments are reached: 100,000 Onyx       Reward Date:   Consecutively from Feb. 11  

Comment 281

• Seaweed LV.8 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 07:10 AM

Bring 20 of your best childs, prioritize fire type. Def debuff and speed buff help greatly.

id: by3q1d3fu7j7

• HeyAleng LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 07:16 AM

Game ID : bz4kabpso2iu
    build a fire team and put the characters at the back. Don't forget to put soul cartas that boost the damages in World Bosses.
    Enjoy the game guys ! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Okami7 LV.28 Wolf Jan 31, 2020, 07:17 AM

Put attackers and weaker childs in the back row.
    Healers, buffers, debuffers and defenders should be in the front.
    Use as many fire childs as possible as their damage will be boosted against current world boss.
    Make sure in the 3rd and 6th drive orders it's childs that boost damage or debuff defense of the enemy. For ex. 3rd is Sytry, 6th is Freesia or Jupiter.
    Play on x1 speed.

ID: bqrwt1fhqxz5

• Jbogs LV.19 Let’s play Destiny! Jan 31, 2020, 07:52 AM

1. Survivability - the longer you last the more damage you make, bring more healers/regen but not taunters

2. Gear up - use your high ups armor for your childs in the front row(high Def/HP) and use your high ups weapon on your back row(attackers)

3. Settings - change your game settings(everything) to LOW/Disable

*Important - run the World Boss on a x1 speed

ID: bveooh4a1un5

• Frank Rivera LV.1 Mootie Jan 31, 2020, 07:58 AM

ID: byq6wr9jz8vj

-Max lvl and uncap ur childs
    -Use childs whit Fire element againts this WB
    - Put attacker, healer and support units in the rear and ur tanks in front line

P.S.: Max ur equip, use SC with bonus for thw Wb and thats all for me~

Drive Order: just select 3 (ur main support and 2 others supp will work)

• DeathEnd1st LV.1 Mootie Jan 31, 2020, 07:59 AM

Account ID: bzvitnicwmj1

Equipment level and child level is important or else you wont be able to do much inside . if you just started the game , take your time to farm up

• Oskiman LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 08:02 AM

It's a wood Boss so fire Childs of course but the most important thing ? Maxxed out Childs with good gear even water elemnts can do much damage if they are geared properly.

ID: byztm011v6de

• fring LV.8 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 08:18 AM

Account ID: bqfmlvk1fqus
    Has anyone tried bringing Brownie in as a counter to Pan's slow debuff? With Bathory/Newbie Mona/Midas all hanging out in the front row, Brownie can potentially negate the debuff from a bunch of targets. I haven't done it myself since I don't really have a spare slot (I'm already wasting one slot on my level 30 Courtesan Bathory).
    Hmm, maybe I'll try switching Naias for Brownie...

• fring LV.8 Nomad Feb 1, 2020, 07:51 AM

alright, I did switch Naias for Brownie and it made a huge difference! Highly recommended! Try it out!!!

My team's damage increased from ~6 million to closer to 7 million (I tried 5 practice runs with Naias and 5 practice runs with Brownie; Naias average 6.2 million while Brownie average 6.9 million).

• NO NAME verified Jan 31, 2020, 08:38 AM

ID: bqc26drpifts

FIRE CHILDS 🔥
    Since it's all been said, I'd like to give my girl Yuna some props! ❤

• LehBiscuit LV.20 Swifty Sailor Jan 31, 2020, 09:28 AM

I heard that you go for the face just like in Hearthstone. That's all you need to do

• philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon Jan 31, 2020, 09:32 AM

ID: btfowwycoxxx

• ChaoIZ LV.6 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 09:34 AM

Survivability: Mars and Maat, with more healers as needed
    Debuffers: Bathory, Midas, DM WW, SB Mona
    DPS: Ailill, Morgan, Medb, Eve, (+2 boost childs or other fire DPS)
    Buffers: Chang'e, NB Mona, PS Medb, Daoine, Sytry, Naias, Pantheon
    Last slot can be filled with whichever child you prefer.

ID: bqhj4jq6nx60

• gamer961883003 LV.1 Mootie Jan 31, 2020, 09:40 AM

ID: btk21qvxf04d

Make sure your childs are fully maxed both level and skills along with evolution. Use your best accessories. Make sure to play on 1 speed if your device is not very strong.

• Juan Vi Hernandez LV.21 OPFOR Jan 31, 2020, 09:49 AM

More Auto selection

bqn3g8uvub36

• Twistedninja LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 10:02 AM

I say just get fire attackers and then try to have childs to lower cd so you get more fever breaks.

ID: bqvv9xzev3b1

Home