CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jan 30, 2020, 07:04 PM 7,447 read

[EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror image 1

The World Boss this time is Half Man, Half Monster Child "PAN"!       How can I conquer the World Boss?   (Why can't CM Shift exceed 2M damages...? Please help me!)   How can you multiply your damage with the party? Please tell us Useful Childs for the New World Boss! (excluding Boost Childs)   All participating candidates will be rewarded with 10 x Summon Ticket.   Also, if we get more than 100 comments thanks for your support, we will provide 100,000 Onyx to all candidates in addition!! (Wow!!!)       How to Join:   Tell us the Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss!   Account ID is required with comments!       Event Period:   Jan. 30 ~ Feb. 10 04:00 (UTC + 0)       Rewards:   For All Participating Candidates: 10 x Summon Ticket   For All Candidates if 100+ Comments are reached: 100,000 Onyx       Reward Date:   Consecutively from Feb. 11  

Comment 281

• NeroMakarov LV.1 Mootie Jan 31, 2020, 10:12 AM

Elemental advantage attackers

Front line have to be supports or healers with alot of Def n hp (Maat and Leda give some juicy heals)(Dana barrier)

Defense break debuff amps the damage even further make sure debuffer have high agility to apply the debuff

Buffer attacks damage and crit amps up the damage further.

If u wan to survive further Maats heal and Mars is needed.

Rule of thumb(tanky supporters Infront , damage dealer and debuffer at the back)

Id: bzys2olh6a1t
    IGN: Nero69

• Ajani LV.22 GG Jan 31, 2020, 11:05 AM

User Id: bqcpknvntpwi

My dmg isnt more higest then you CM... *sigh*
    Well the most important Childs are Mars (Tank), Maat (Heal), Sytry, Party Medb, Pantheon (Buff), Dancer Warewolf, Bathory, Midas (Debuff).
    Daoine Sidhe are a must for fire event obv, need she too in party with some decent fire Attacker (3/4).
    Other good Childs can be N.Mona, Neptune, Swimswit Mona and Leda (for a bit of extra heal).

Meow!

• MilkLonger LV.5 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 11:23 AM

account id: bywe3w9po1q1

- If you don't have all childs that are ranked very good for wood world boss, you can use your best childs even if they are not fire element.
    - Put all water element child on the back row so healers won't have a hard time healing the rest of the front lines.
    - If you don't have 20 childs to send to world boss that have a rank of S and only limited onyx, prioritize awakening on fire attackers and healers. Only skill up healers that actually heal allies.
    - You can put your strongest childs on the front row if they can stay alive so you can put include low lvl childs that can cast good buff/debuff
    - Use any equip for debuffers if you don't have an option.
    - To make sure your supporters always buff your highest damage dealers (skills that target highest atk), calculate your child atk values and equip them items that result in your highest damage dealers get highest atk values.
    - Use drive that buff atk on the 3rd drive so whenever fever time kicks in they deal more damage

• Trezz LV.4 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 11:53 AM

Put all Water Childs (unless tanky enough) and your attackers in the back row. Might consider putting your speed buffers like Chang'e and Newbie Mona and maybe your healers (if having survival issues) in the back line so the boss does not slow them down.

ID byrvi3kylu3w

• Hanahaki LV.18 Clearly Hacking Jan 31, 2020, 12:01 PM

Put your fire attackers at the backrow and tanks, healers and others in front to increase survivability.

ID: bqbthvhalnld

• NO NAME verified Jan 31, 2020, 12:06 PM

Try using the ole’ tire swing trap. Works every time containing “Farm Sheep Pan.” 😉

bqlpv6sidmjg

• Crim MSDS LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 12:12 PM

ID: bqdte96gucpb

Tip: Even though Pan is a Grass type world boss, use one poison type in the back (e.g. Eve or Thanatos) to poison. With enough Skill Ups, the poison damage really adds up.

Also, don't forget to use fire defenders if your rear is dying too fast. (like Hades, Brigid)

• Spikeman LV.7 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 12:38 PM

ID: bqblta38d2m0

Drive order people are posting various things, from my experience though, the best drive order is the following:

Naias > Light Werewolf > Sytry

Doing the drive order this way, you may not get 3rd fever, but as many have mentioned that's okay (hard to get 3rd fever on this boss). As a result, with this drive order it allows you to get skills off fast (with Naias drive), while the debuff from Light Werewolf allows you to debuff the boss and get more damage off (debuffing boss + buffing your team = more damage outside of fever).

Lastly, with Sytry drive you get increased damage for fever (mainly fire attackers in the backrow), and you also get barriers on low HP childs (helpful against Pan if your Mars barrier isn't up due to slows, or if Recovery Block debuff is on preventing your healers from healing).

My current peak record is 11.2mil, so I feel confident with this setup (though I need to test leader buff more, can't comment on this just yet). Hope this helps!

• wavedash LV.12 Chief Jan 31, 2020, 12:43 PM

ID: btwi4o09l0cx

Attackers in back, Double-Edge in back, weak element in back

• QiangLei LV.8 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 12:50 PM

On top of your basic attackers, shield and healer setup, Here are some key childs that'll sure help boost your damage:
    The trick is to stack as many dots damage as possible, they may be small damage but they add up to be a big chunk of damage over time

You need x1 child with poison ( like Eve )
    x1 child Bleed ( like Jupiter )
    x1 child with dancing blade ( Bathory )
    x1 child with Scald ( Bikini Mona )

One very important child for this world boss is Ailili, her slide skill add more damage the more fire units you have on your team

Another key child is Pantheon, he allows your highest attackers to crits more often, the higher the uncaps, the higher the chance for the crits to land

Persephone is also a very good child at high uncaps, she can reduce the boss defense quite a lot, amplifying your damage

-

ID: bwz6n8vk359c

• GeloGala LV.7 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 12:55 PM

1. Prioritize atkrs to lvl60
    2. Manage equipments, you can remove armors from the back row for front row children
    3. If this is your first WB, be patient, preparations for these events take a lot of time and resources.

iGn: nCi
    iD: bqubqoausfoo

• BigBlakCok LV.20 S Jan 31, 2020, 01:28 PM

ID: bxsifjx5i6lu

Drive: Naias, Light Kagura, Party Medb

Leader: Tyrving

Set attackers and most of the water childs backrow. Set highest attacker on Ailili, Tyrving and Medb.

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Jan 31, 2020, 02:14 PM

ID: br54mxv3vpex

Step 1 is asking the event manager to not double the HP of the boss phases.

Step 2 is putting your squishiest units in back. A high uncap chang'e or Eve (both staples) should be able to survive in front if equipped properly.

• Unlike LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 02:34 PM

ID: btbp5p5csnkp

For those who has not perfect child pool here are some advises for this raid:
    - always use the best fire attacker you have (with the best weapon you have)
    - try to pull Fire Bathory or Tyrfing from the packs
    - pair your attackers with Daione
    - use Newbie Mona, Chang'E,Sitry,Naias,Aria, Bathory and Pantheon if you have them
    - use some good tanks as Dana and healers
    Think the best Drive skill you have which may help you in some way (or just the best damage one).

Good luck!

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 31, 2020, 02:35 PM

game id: bqd56z5mc7ga
    I have found ignored Durandal is very helpful as leader due to his highest boost crt to all party of the dark supports 15% crt to all helped me increase Dmg a lot
    also the fire supporter and defuffer are important due to how they not only increase Dmg you will do but properly set up they also deal quite a bit of dmg
    on avg before I obtain any new fire WB booster child's my team is about 5- 5.1M dmg

Home