CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jan 30, 2020, 07:04 PM 7,447 read

[EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror image 1

The World Boss this time is Half Man, Half Monster Child "PAN"!       How can I conquer the World Boss?   (Why can't CM Shift exceed 2M damages...? Please help me!)   How can you multiply your damage with the party? Please tell us Useful Childs for the New World Boss! (excluding Boost Childs)   All participating candidates will be rewarded with 10 x Summon Ticket.   Also, if we get more than 100 comments thanks for your support, we will provide 100,000 Onyx to all candidates in addition!! (Wow!!!)       How to Join:   Tell us the Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss!   Account ID is required with comments!       Event Period:   Jan. 30 ~ Feb. 10 04:00 (UTC + 0)       Rewards:   For All Participating Candidates: 10 x Summon Ticket   For All Candidates if 100+ Comments are reached: 100,000 Onyx       Reward Date:   Consecutively from Feb. 11  

Comment 281

• Dindingdong LV.8 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 04:33 PM

ID: bvrax4tkszms

I'm not an expert but the things I know is that if you don't have many fire attackers in your team try at least to upgrade one. Medb is a good one to level up, her damage is really nice and she is an old child so there's a lot of chance that you have her at least +4. At +4 my Medb is the top damage of my team with almost 1m. you should also try to rely on slide and critical hits with Pantheon.

• Etherix LV.6 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 04:44 PM

ID : bqc0zartbvmh
    Get about 5-6 mil

• MostPalone LV.2 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 04:46 PM

Put attackers in the back row and tanker in the front row.

ID: bxzm0xttculj

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Jan 31, 2020, 05:10 PM

ID: brji0y4cf82k
    Put attacker and water child in the back row. level up the child to max level and try max skill everyone. I'm like most others never have enough onyx, evolution materials and gold for the child to reach their full potential. let's hope that there are other ways to obtain onyx like clearing a stage.

• Spok1 LV.6 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 05:17 PM

Since there is a practice mode, it's very useful to give it a go a few Times to be able to organize the Child setup and driver order, then it's free to unleash the beasts om the WB.

ID: buqlxqj1v06a

• Domenico Stragliotto LV.1 Mootie Jan 31, 2020, 05:34 PM

I found the best solution for this boss is putting accelerators( chang'e, newbie mona) and healers( maat, neptune) in the back row, this way they will not be slowed and can both keep the front line aline and accelerate attackers! I use 4 fire attackers and 1 water attacker for poison debuff, i'm usually at 5.3m damage on boss!

AccountId: brmixnl0oala

• Lolling_Chris LV.10 Nomad Jan 31, 2020, 06:06 PM

ID: br8ahpatqe78

For newbies like me, I think the most important thing is: <Make sure your front line SURVIVE the entire fight first>
    which means you need to at least lv50 + fully awaken your front line childs.
    And then consider your back line fps characters.

• Sakamoto さん LV.21 S Jan 31, 2020, 06:09 PM

ID: byinfq34noqr

Bring:

1 to 2 healers (Maat is your best healer for this but if you don't have her at high uncaps you might want to consider bringing an extra healer.

1 Tank. Mars is best here. If you don't have her bring Dana.

Keep the squishy childs (like attackers) on the back row so they can attack or buff without dying.

For support bring someone to increase your teams attack & crit.

(equip your attacks with crit gear and focus boosting your front row childs with as much defense and hp gear as possible)

Bring Debuffers like Bathory and Diver Mona to soften your opponents defense.

Drive will be something like

Naias >> Chang'e >> (either tap damage booster child like party star medb or a child like diver mona who will soften your targets defense with dancing edge.

• Shadow Mega LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 31, 2020, 06:13 PM

ID: btdw3px4tpkv

As you can see, I recommend these Childs for the WB. Put fire attackers in the back with Diaone double edge sword buff applied. Beefy Supports in the front to tank damage.

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Jan 31, 2020, 06:33 PM

ID: bx2eoyxpmb9k

First and foremost, survivibility is your priority. Make sure the front row is tanky enough to take hits from the boss. Front row childs should have already awakende and have good enough gear, that means all of them have to be equipped with armor and Soul Cartas which increase HP/DEF, HP/AGL or DEF/AGL for debuffers. Evolve them to 6* will make them even tankier, so you want to do that in the long run.
    Childs that increase your survivibility, like Tank and Healers are priority to have. Best tank and healer for WB are Water Mars and Maat, since their skills affect all allies.

To deal damage, we need attackers. we don't need lots of attackers to deal high damage. Normally, 5 attackers are enough, because we are going to increase their damage by supports and debuffing enemies defenses.
    Ideally, we use full fire teams for Pan WB, using other than fire is not worth it, though we can use dark attackers if need.

and lastly, maximizing damage.
    to maximize damage we need supporters that will buff our attackers, and debuffers that will debuff Pan's defenses.
    Debuffers:
    - Bathory (Flat DEF down, and Dancing Blade debuff), 4* Freesia is acceptable
    - Sunbeach Mona (% DEF down)
    - Midas (Weakpoint DEF down)
    - Light Werewolf (skill DEF down)
    Supports:
    - Pantheon (CRIT rate, damage buff)
    - Chang'e (slide skill CD and skill charge amount buff)
    - Newbie Mona ( Cheer buff and skill charge speed buff)
    - Daoine, a tank but pretty much a support (Double edge, veery important)
    - Fire Buffers (Party Medb, Xmas Leda, Verdelet, Hermes). ideally Party Medb but could use others.
    - Naias (speed buff for all allies in drive)

Dont forget to get Eve/Thanatos for poison damage. real reliable, 400k-500k damage is a lot.

Leader skill ideally Tyrving, but Fire Bathory is acceptable.
    WB buffers, Tyrving and Fire Bathory is important for more coins.

I guess that would be it!

• Scrddeko LV.23 Big Chungus Jan 31, 2020, 06:39 PM

ID: brqxjslz9skr

Just give them some survivability, change soul carta’s and item for front row

• Pride LV.4 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 07:07 PM

There are a bunch of comprehensive tips in here, so I'll try to keep it short. I think one of the best things to do is to definitely put Ailill in your team since she's increasing the dmg of all your Fire Units.

ID: bqg2hfmfkhdc

• jff LV.24 Boo! Jan 31, 2020, 07:19 PM

If you do not have enough attacker, you can use other elements attacker and add double edge like swimsuit davi. poison is a good choice to add damage in fever. Try to not use too many debuffer that applied debuff because boss has high dodge rate

ID: bqt8i1qlec7x

• Windzz LV.5 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 07:52 PM

I'd: bqbngz2dustc
    get daoine and fire type attackers

• Casto LV.3 Lurker Jan 31, 2020, 09:00 PM

Account ID: bqvm1dd7y8c8

This is my set UP. Bad luck for me with the booster childs.

I would like to have maxed brigitte. I found her very useful for this event. If you use her you'd have to set the drive in 4 steps:
    Naias-kagura-sitry (must have) - brigitte
    Also Star party mebd, aillil and Daoine sidhe are must have childs.

Home