CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Jan 30, 2020, 07:04 PM 7,447 read

[EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] World Boss x The Conqueror image 1

The World Boss this time is Half Man, Half Monster Child "PAN"!       How can I conquer the World Boss?   (Why can't CM Shift exceed 2M damages...? Please help me!)   How can you multiply your damage with the party? Please tell us Useful Childs for the New World Boss! (excluding Boost Childs)   All participating candidates will be rewarded with 10 x Summon Ticket.   Also, if we get more than 100 comments thanks for your support, we will provide 100,000 Onyx to all candidates in addition!! (Wow!!!)       How to Join:   Tell us the Most Effective Party Arrangements for the World Boss!   Account ID is required with comments!       Event Period:   Jan. 30 ~ Feb. 10 04:00 (UTC + 0)       Rewards:   For All Participating Candidates: 10 x Summon Ticket   For All Candidates if 100+ Comments are reached: 100,000 Onyx       Reward Date:   Consecutively from Feb. 11  

Comment 281

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Jan 31, 2020, 09:22 PM

My best strategy so far has been a couple tanks, several attackers, and some debuffers in the front row. Then healers and attackers in the back row. Drive order has been to prioritize shielding and healing to make sure I can last the 5 mins. Now I'm fine-tuning my strategy to focus on doing more damage. Only using childs with maxed levels and awakening; maxing items and soul carta; and uncapping childs.

User Account ID : bzdufkraa5ud

• SacroTex LV.13 Chief Jan 31, 2020, 10:48 PM

wooooow very Great !!!
    I admit that in a few months of play I am still weak but with a good combination of children you can get enough points. the important thing is that they are well leveled and equipped

Name : SacroTex
    ID : bwinxfyugf5i

• Fuffy De LV.17 Supersonic Jan 31, 2020, 11:29 PM

ID: bqeyf47nfrx6
    Get a bunch of effective units that are attackers and a few debuffers

• Ericool Lim LV.18 Sage Jan 31, 2020, 11:52 PM

ID= bqu1yc532ro9

I hit 7.1mil by using team below
    a)5 Strong fire attackers
    b)1 poison attacker (Eve)
    c)3 debuffers
    d)7 power boost supporters
    e)2 speed up supporter
    f)1 tanker
    g)1 healer

Team structure as below

• Ericool Lim LV.18 Sage Jan 31, 2020, 11:53 PM

Battle result

• kktako LV.6 Nomad Feb 1, 2020, 12:16 AM

I tried using more fire type childs on the back row, so they won't die easily and will keep attacking the boss until the time runs out. Useful childs for this world boss are Party Star Medb, Christmas Leda, and Squandering Hermes! They boost my damage from 2.5ish to 3.5!!

ID : bqdl7f3o215f

• Sir Shortcut LV.16 Sage Feb 1, 2020, 12:16 AM

idk... im exact at 2m score, well i use every child who has bonus dmg to WB, and bring up a lit of fire attacker....

id : bvy79wcd24es

• yh3328 LV.6 Nomad Feb 1, 2020, 12:18 AM

bvi8cagsbkls

• lover LV.2 Lurker Feb 1, 2020, 12:19 AM

bvlez0qy8lmm

• Raiden2 LV.11 The Best Feb 1, 2020, 12:20 AM

Front row: put all support units with a health >= 10k, use tanks, buffers, healers (Dana, Mars / Lisa, Chang'e, Pantheon / Maat, Leda / Eve, Bathory, Werewolf).

Back row: put at least 10 fire units including a maxed Ailil to maximize her slide damage (Jupiter, Daoine, S.B.Mona, Verdelet, Hermes).

Use as many debuffers/buffers you can to weaken the boss and strenghten your team.
    Use the combo Maat/Leda to keep yourself healty.
    Use the combo Dana/Mars to keep yourself alive.

ID: by7gk8yhh4ji

• YuGiOhID LV.14 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 1, 2020, 12:50 AM

Me on this World Boss , My strategy are : all my stronger water childs i put on the Back , the others preferable the Fire childs i put in front and Tanker Dana and Syrinx i put too in front. Leader on my case is Newbie Mona for fast skill gauge recharge ( for fast damage ) . Use alot of itens wich give alot of critical status ( for big damage ).

Driver order : 1 - Juiter 2 - Newbie Mona 3 - Frej ( for Tons of critical on Fever time )

ID: bqi3q3bgmu1d

• ChillWhale LV.7 Hunter Feb 1, 2020, 01:11 AM

Id: bz6ybah1govq

front: mars/chang'e/midas/maat/kagura wereworlf/newbie mona/bathory/daoine sidhe/pantheon/sytry

back:naias/eve/medb/party medb/fire bathory/hot pink mona/morgan/tyrving/ailill/hestia

• Bigmama LV.3 Lurker Feb 1, 2020, 01:31 AM

ID: brgetolbpcso
    boss會開緩速,把加速角丟後排比較穩

• Kaitorai LV.2 Lurker Feb 1, 2020, 01:35 AM

Put defender and supporter to the front row. Equip them with HP, Def/Agi equipments.
    And attacker on the back row, equip them with attack and crit equipments.
    Use fire attackers because the world boss is wood element.
    If you got the boosted child from Summon, set them as Leader.

ID: bqbv8xpp46pc

• Cibo LV.2 Lurker Feb 1, 2020, 01:38 AM

Account ID: bqhzts2mg8gf
    Just become a whale and buy everything and sink all your time into this WB. It never fails :^)

• yokaipoohno.2 LV.2 Lurker Feb 1, 2020, 02:08 AM

user ID: bqbyuav2epu2

well with this grass world boss, i just put every fire units i got and try to lv and awaken them to S as many as possible. And also, pls try some unit that the game give you in the previous event. It will help you a lot.

Home