CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Feb 3, 2020, 01:54 PM 8,600 read

[EVENT] Frej's Flimsy Confession

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Frej's Flimsy Confession image 1
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Frej's Flimsy Confession image 2

Oh! Frej is going to confess to Lisa this Valentine's Day!   He is thinking hard what to tell Lisa, but he just cannot come up with the right words!     How about you offer him some advice as a love expert?   Suggest a few sweet confessing words for Frej!   Among the many expressions candidates recommend, the one that gets the most ‘like’s will receive a gift from Frej!       Event Detail   Submit confessing phrases for Frej as shown in the below example. E.g. Lisa~ please accept my love, I can't live without you!/ a1b2c3e45f Click ‘like’ for the phrases written by others that impresses you the most!     Event Period   Feb. 3 ~ Feb. 10 23:59 (UTC + 0)     Rewards   500 Crystals for All Commenters 1 Comment with the Most Likes: 5★ Child Summon Ticket (x1)     Reward Date   Consecutively from Feb. 11     Note   If you do not fill out your account ID or fill it in incorrectly, you will not be rewarded.   If there is more than one participant who gets the most likes, all the winners will be jointly awarded.

Comment 444

• David Ruiz de Luzuriaga LV.6 Nomad Feb 3, 2020, 02:17 PM

ID: br90obcxhck4

Lisa, leave that demon and become mine!

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Feb 3, 2020, 03:47 PM

I can't forget the times we spent together. They leave me wanting more. Lis, I fell for you before I even realised I did~♡

ID: bswxclvvmhuc

• Oga LV.2 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 04:07 PM

If you're not by my side, I won't be able to be the ruler of the underworld, so leave that MC and come back to be the queen of my world.

ID: bqiygzwe288p

• Steven Kusardi LV.6 Dragon Feb 3, 2020, 05:31 PM

Lisa, I want your advice on how to confess to Nemesis.

id: byslamhst5bt

• Silux199 LV.16 Clearly Hacking Feb 3, 2020, 06:35 PM

Lisa, you're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life! :)

Id: c03dpbm301y3

• Reymart LV.2 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 08:26 PM

I kinda..sorta...well....you know....I might be into you. / bu4v01ongq61

• Sekaii LV.4 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 08:32 PM

Lisa.
    Roses are red, violets are blue.
    My name is Dave.
    Microwave.

I'm a new man now. With my love for you I can microwave minute rice in just 57 seconds.

... Gl Fre-- Dave.
    ID: bzwe25cj0k24

• LilyDC LV.3 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 09:40 PM

Frej has a hard time telling his feelings face to face, so he tried writing Lisa a love letter...

(Silly goose, he keeps struggling with things like "Lisa, I Frej, love you", or "Would you like to go on a date with me? It's me, Frej"... oh boy)

id: bzpkhklibpp1

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Feb 3, 2020, 09:41 PM

All this time, in front of you, I've always tried playing it cool. But, everytime when I looking at you Lisa, this heart of mine is full of bubbling feeling that refused to be contained. I'm confused what does this meaning? Fortunately, early this month, I have a Eureka moment.
    That this feeling must be Love!
    And that's why Lisa, would you like going out with me?

ID: bx2eoyxpmb9k

• Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage Feb 3, 2020, 11:44 PM

I don't have Mona's number in my phone. I need to confess my love to her. Can you send that my way pls.

Also I need like 3 bucks for a big mac. Thanks.

id: bsoa4iq4yo5k

• Kymiix (NW) LV.7 Nomad Feb 3, 2020, 11:52 PM

l forgive you for leaving me for that Good-For-Nothing demon, so you can come home now.

ID: bqo1futkuqn8

• Enameled Ruby LV.2 Lurker Feb 4, 2020, 12:30 AM

ID: btjovwzwy2p5

Frej; I guess your bikini could look better on me.

• Okami7 LV.28 Wolf Feb 4, 2020, 01:52 AM

ID: bqrwt1fhqxz5

Lisa, I don't know any other way to say this so here goes... I fell in love with you and can't stop thinking about you... Will you go out on a date with me?

• Wsan LV.2 Lurker Feb 4, 2020, 02:19 AM

Frej: Lisa will you marry we?

i promise I will fit you like your blue shorts.

Lisa: I think you mean shirt.

Frej:... Damn it.

ID: buhe79jdqnli

• pdills LV.10 Dub Collector Feb 4, 2020, 05:11 AM

Frej: Rose's are red🌹,
    and I need a crystal booster 💎,
    to summon 5 stars ⭐,
    and kill the rooster 🐓

ID: bqd3zbzc4d2v

Home