CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Feb 3, 2020, 01:54 PM 8,600 read

[EVENT] Frej's Flimsy Confession

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Frej's Flimsy Confession image 1
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Frej's Flimsy Confession image 2

Oh! Frej is going to confess to Lisa this Valentine's Day!   He is thinking hard what to tell Lisa, but he just cannot come up with the right words!     How about you offer him some advice as a love expert?   Suggest a few sweet confessing words for Frej!   Among the many expressions candidates recommend, the one that gets the most ‘like’s will receive a gift from Frej!       Event Detail   Submit confessing phrases for Frej as shown in the below example. E.g. Lisa~ please accept my love, I can't live without you!/ a1b2c3e45f Click ‘like’ for the phrases written by others that impresses you the most!     Event Period   Feb. 3 ~ Feb. 10 23:59 (UTC + 0)     Rewards   500 Crystals for All Commenters 1 Comment with the Most Likes: 5★ Child Summon Ticket (x1)     Reward Date   Consecutively from Feb. 11     Note   If you do not fill out your account ID or fill it in incorrectly, you will not be rewarded.   If there is more than one participant who gets the most likes, all the winners will be jointly awarded.

Comment 444

• Jetyk LV.3 Lurker Feb 7, 2020, 01:16 AM

Lisa, I need your support to deal extra damage to roosterhead's heart

ID: bqbqtnms9imk

• Dakkuuan LV.3 Lurker Feb 7, 2020, 05:25 AM

I can't stand to see you serving that worthless piece of garbage, please come back! Neamhain is worthless and I... nevermind/ br2r3r6hxtjn

• TeloMixer LV.2 Lurker Feb 7, 2020, 11:02 AM

I will conquer all hell for you and give it to you, Babe ;)

very cheesy if it's about frej lmao

id: br8929rq4qke

• Fransiskus LV.12 Chief Feb 8, 2020, 12:58 AM

I messed up greatly back when you were with me. I cannot change the past (unless I learned time magic well enough... but that is another story,) but I can redeem myself. I vow to tear down that wannabe who you currently serve and gift you his head impaled upon my Vajra as a token of my love. Then, having felled that spineless cat, I will reclaim you as the woman I love above all else.

id: btxqb9z9sa5d

• Sultry LV.5 Lurker Feb 8, 2020, 05:46 AM

User Account ID : bzc9cvm9nk81

"Becoming Archfiend would suck if you're not by my side"

• Xuan Tien LV.2 Lurker Feb 8, 2020, 10:21 AM

Give Lisa a Valentine Dress

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Feb 9, 2020, 01:39 AM

...the day you left me, is the same day you took a part of me.. it broke my heart! at the same time, I also realize you'd actually took my wallet! so..now! I order you to buy me a large pizza, the pepperoni one, and a diet coke! make it double.. for you.. and me.. ♡

p.s.
    meet me at the cafe, we will talk about your salary deduction, and plans for the arch fiend contest. 😈 then we'll head to the nearby park at night to watch some fireworks. 🎆 It's valentine's after all.

/ bykjby0le35i

• Oni Musha LV.1 Mootie Feb 11, 2020, 10:37 AM

It is only logical that you Lisa, should stick with the best and most probable next Archfiend. Hint.. hint... I'm talking about myself Frej, not that Wannabe.

id:bqc7gl5urj6b:

• Quyra LV.2 Lurker Feb 11, 2020, 07:01 PM

"💩 I AM POOP AND MASTER IS BIGGEST POOP AND THE MAGNIFICENT MONA DESERVE ALL THE LOVE ElFjNE;ZL:F .$ù 2+3 MONA I LUV U 😍😍😍"

"Sorry, that little brat just stole my phone ! I.. We'll speak later !"

/bt2b3okdw9zf

• Lê Ngọc Đăng Khoa LV.5 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 02:30 PM

Lisa, I need you. I Love You Be mine.
    ID : bqbocw3anja6

• PF1MIL LV.3 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 02:50 PM

You don't need that good-for-nothing demon! Be with me instead!

ID: bvwgv3sfwouo

• Jan Krul Matejko LV.3 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 02:57 PM

🙄

• laban109 LV.10 Nomad Feb 3, 2020, 03:21 PM

Lisa, I love your curves, my heart aches for you.

ID: bx3bulcj3jp4

• Bluey LV.4 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 03:22 PM

We might have something special together, would you be my valentine?

ID: bqq470rwkeuf

• NakuKoroNui LV.5 Lurker Feb 3, 2020, 04:12 PM

Lisa,I was wondering if you could give out MC's phone number....can you please pass me his dm.../bqvh3zbcoebq

Home