CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
May 15, 2020, 07:41 PM 1,872 read

[NOTICE] Issue Regarding Costumes Offered in Costume Shop

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] Issue Regarding Costumes Offered in Costume Shop image 1

We are informing you about an issue regarding the Costume Shop.   After the May 14 update, it was identified that certain Child costumes that were being sold at the Costume Shop could be acquired from Re:Birth Synthesis.   We genuinely apologize for causing you an inconvenience and below measures will be taken to solve the issue.   ====================================   ■ Costumes Obtainable from Re:Birth Synthesis Day Dream Leda Christmas Aria Abyssal Maat Sun Cleopatra   ■ Countermeasures The sales of the four costumes listed above will be terminated. For users who have already purchased any of the affected costumes, their spent Blood Gems will be refunded. However, as it is required to confirm the data for accurate process, the refunded Blood Gems will be sent to the mailbox during the maintenance on May 28.   ■ Rewards Re:Birth Synthesis Reset Ticket (x 2) will be provided to all Candidates.   Rewards Date: The rewards will be delivered to the mailbox all at once at 19:38 (UTC+0), on May 15.   ====================================   Once again, we are sorry for causing you an inconvenience in using the service. Please restart the game for the proper application of the fix.   Thanks and Regards,    

Comment 13

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief May 15, 2020, 07:44 PM

Thanks for solving this issue was looking forward to it !

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon May 16, 2020, 10:51 AM

Hi Game Manager, how about the people who bought Devil Passes for Leda and Maat's costume? Are they included in the blood gem compensation too?

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff May 18, 2020, 07:04 PM

Yes, Reika Mae. You will also be included in the Blood Gem compensation due to this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac May 15, 2020, 09:31 PM

Wow that's a nice surprise. I bought the Maat costume a long time ago, so I guess I'll get a free 240 blood crystals for another costume! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Looking forward to getting Leda's in the rebirth synthesis!! (I have the other two already)

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 15, 2020, 10:08 PM

Same, free 240 Blood Gems for me I guess.

• BabyCree LV.7 Nomad May 15, 2020, 09:59 PM

Damn... and I’ve been saving up my blood gems for Abyssal Maat, but I Guess that’s fair.
    But question: Will the removed skins be back as well after the May 28 Maintenance or after the re:birth synthesis issue has been resolved?

• Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage May 15, 2020, 10:51 PM

Are you saying I could’ve gotten free skins but missed out?

• Simon Jimenez LV.11 Lifeline Main May 21, 2020, 05:03 AM

pretty mucho, yeah

• SacroTex LV.12 Chief May 15, 2020, 10:29 PM

yes, if the price drops you would do us a favor
    240 is too much,..... at least 200

• Smol_LesBean LV.19 Assassin May 16, 2020, 12:33 AM

This is a sweet surprise, 480 blood crystals back in my bank uwu

• Cronnard LV.2 Lurker May 16, 2020, 03:30 AM

Then, optionnal costumes are not acquirable from Synthesis ?

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link May 19, 2020, 03:58 AM

I would like to ask
    If we already acquire any of these costume
    Will it be removed from our inventory??
    and
    does it mean that as long as we acquire any
    of those costumes we are affected by this issue?

• Kakujakami LV.10 Nomad May 19, 2020, 04:26 AM

I forgot I bought the Devil pass for Maat's costume. lets gooo! 240 free blood gems

Home