CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Dec 16, 2020, 02:23 PM 5,986 read

[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 309

We are informing you about the Dec. 17 update. Please read below for details.   ================================================== [Summary] 1. Narrative Dungeon “All you need is love” 2. New Area Added 3. Hecate’s Library 4. New Childs 5. New Costumes 6. New Items 7. Mission Pass 8. Devil Pass 9. Summons 10. Shop 11. Events 12. Others ==================================================   ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: Dec. 17, after maint. ~ Dec. 31, until maint.   2. Partner Child In the areas shown below, 5★ Skiing Eshu joins the party's first slot as the Partner Child.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 3

* When the Partner Child joins, the existing party member is automatically replaced The Partner Child automatically assigned as the party leader.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 5

3. Boost Child When fighting with a party that includes the Boost Child, you can obtain additional event items that appear as special rewards.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 7

* The boost effect does not apply to event items obtained as initial clear rewards. * The boost effect is not provided for the Child provided as the Partner Child.   4. First Clear Reward Event items are acquired as the first clear reward only once.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 9

* The event item (Silver Feather) paid as the First Clear Reward is provided only once for the first time. * You can check and use the number of available event items (Silver Feather) in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection].   5. Special Reward You can select as many special rewards as the number of stars earned according to the clear result.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 11

6. Narrative Collection By consuming the event item (Silver Feather) obtained through clearing the dungeon, various rewards can be acquired from the Narrative Collection.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 13

※ In this Narrative Collection, you can acquire 3-4★ Event Child instead of 3-5★ Equipment.   Collection rewards can be obtained by summoning all items that appear in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions are as follows.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 15

* If you acquire the MAIN reward, you don’t have to summon all the items on the random reward list to earn the collection reward for each round. * After refreshing the random reward list, you can move to the next round of collections. * You can continue to obtain random rewards even when the random reward list can be refreshed by acquiring the MAIN reward.   7. Narrative Mission Daily Narrative Missions can be performed according to the progress of the Narrative Dungeon Play, Event items (Silver Feather) and Christmas Summon Tickets can be obtained upon completion of the missions.   ※ In the case of Narrative Missions, the number of possible progresses will be reset as of 04:00 AM (UTC+0). ※ Childs who can be obtained from Christmas Summon Tickets can be checked in-game.   Basic information about the Narrative Dungeon can be found in the link below. http://pesc.pw/38ctpb   ■ New Area Added ■ Area ch.2-1 hard difficulty will be added after the Dec. 17 update. You can get rewards when you clear the newly added world map area for the first time.   New Area ch.2-1 Hard difficulty

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 17

■ Hecate’s Library ■ We are informing you about the new books that will be in stock at Hecate’s Library after the Dec. 17 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 19

■ New Childs ■ We are introducing the new Childs who will be added on the Dec.17 update.   5★ Skiing Eshu (Light Type, Supporter)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 279

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 281

[After Awakening]   Lv 1, Uncapped to +0

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 25

Lv 60, Uncapped to +6

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 27

Lv 60, Uncapped to +6, Ignition Lv 12

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 29

5★ One Sword Tiamat (Fire Type, Attacker)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 31

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 33

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 35

Lv 60, Uncapped to +6

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 37

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 39

4★ Persistent Flins (Fire Type, Debuffer)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 41

[Before Awakening]

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 43

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 45

Lv 60, Uncapped to +6

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 47

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 49

■ New Costumes ■ 1) New costumes added after the Dec.17 update   - Christmas Eshu

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 373

※ Christmas Eshu costume can be obtained at the Costume Shop / Christmas Paradice Event.   2) New hot spring costumes added after the Dec. 17 update - Hot Spring Skiing Eshu

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 53

- Hot Spring Tiamat

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 55

- Hot Spring Flins

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 57

■ New Items ■ We are informing you about the new items that will be added after the Dec. 17 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 59

■ Mission Pass ■ We are also informing you about New Mission Pass that will be added after the Dec.17 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 61

* Can only be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass. No reward will be provided after the end of the period.   ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 56 begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier! Depending on the tier you have achieved, you can get various rewards! ※ For Devil Pass Season 56, the duration and tier achievement points have been adjusted, and you can also meet the Arch Devil Pass with boosted crafting stone rewards.   1. Devil Pass Season 56 Period: Dec.17, after maint. ~ Dec. 24, 03:00 (UTC+0) 2. Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can obtain additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Skiing Eshu, Hot Spring Skiing Eshu Costume, and Hot Spring One Sword Tiamat Costume. ※ Details can be found in-game.   Among Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can still receive all the exclusive rewards. You can increase the tier within Devil Pass by spending a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - You can purchase Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends.   ■ Summons ■ We are further informing you about the new summons that will be added on Dec.17 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 63

※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired ※ Details can be found in-game     ■ Shop ■ We are also informing you about the new store packages that will be added after the Dec. 17 update.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 224

※ Details can be found in-game.   ■ Events ■ 1) Santa Claus' Emergency Support Event Period: Dec. 17, after maint. ~ Dec. 31, until maint. Details: Log onto Destiny Child to get Santa Claus’ Emergency Support items!

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 67

※ Touch the Santa Claus’ Emergency Support Icon on the left side of the main screen to receive the daily rewards!     2) Christmas Paradice - Period: Dec. 17, after maint. ~ Dec. 31, until maint. - Event details: Collect in-game dice to earn the rewards! - How to get dice

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 69

- Completion Reward

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 71

※ The dice acquisition conditions are reset every day at 04:00 (UTC+0). ※ There is no limit on the number of dice rolls per day. ※ The number of unused dice rolls is accumulated until the end of the event.   3) Costume Shop Discount Event A discount event for costumes that earned Candidates’ votes in the Pick Ur Favorite Christmas Costume event will be held.   - Period: Dec. 17, after maint. ~ Dec. 31, until maint. - Discounted Costumes

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 73

(Available at Night World -> RE:BIRTH LABYRINTH -> Costume Shop)     ■ Other ■ - 1 added product to Rebirth Labyrinth Costume Shop (Available at Night World -> RE:BIRTH LABYRINTH -> Costume Shop)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Dec. 17, 2020 image 75

-Fixed a problem where the poison damage of Eve Child's slide skill (lv.70) was incorrectly applied during ignition -Fixed a problem where the amplified critical hit and amplified agility ignition effects were not applied normally   ※ We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and compensation will be provided as follows.   ■ Previous Compensation Amplified ATK Core Material x 25 Amplified DEF Core Material x 25 Amplified AGL Core Material x 25 Amplified CRI Core Material x 25   ■ Additional Compensation Amplified AGL Core Lucky Box x 2 Amplified CRI Core Lucky Box x 2 Amplified ATK Core Lucky Box x 1 Amplified DEF Core Lucky Box x 1   ※ The compensation will be provided by mail after the Dec. 17 maintenance and can be received until Dec. 27, 23:59.    

Comment 25

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Dec 16, 2020, 07:56 PM

No Christmas skin for Flins? 😞

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Dec 16, 2020, 03:30 PM

I nearly forgot everything I read about the update once I saw that full Eshu Lv2D. I have such a weakness for thigh physics 😌👌🏾

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Dec 16, 2020, 03:05 PM

thank you for fixing eve's poison and the amp crit and amp agi ^^

• Mika Tomoru LV.12 Parasite Dec 16, 2020, 02:44 PM

Wait what I thought it was nightmare krampus, ah oh well

Not a fan of narrative dungeon but definitely aiming for tiamat and flins

• Mika Tomoru LV.12 Parasite Dec 16, 2020, 04:41 PM

I have to dig back just so I don't feel crazy, edited for fb votes addition

Nicole: 179+ 502 = 681 total votes

N. Krampus: 507 + 304 = 811 total votes

Nightmare Krampus wins 200 votes more than Christmas Nicole

• ThatOtherWizard LV.8 Nomad Dec 16, 2020, 11:08 PM

Yeah what the heck. Nightmare Krumpus is supposed to be the 120 gem skin!

• Bubblegum LV.13 I Love Food Dec 17, 2020, 02:46 AM

lets up this comment

• Skeip LV.7 Nomad Dec 17, 2020, 05:40 AM

They didn't mention that the chinese moot lounge got its own poll.
    https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1401/posts/4995190
    Nicole: 681 + 218 = 899
    N. Krampus: 811 + 78 = 889
    Dick move by Shiftup to keep this a secret. Talked to some people who didn't bother to vote because it looked like Krampus would easily win.
    Well, guess it's time to vote with my wallet. (which means no more money for DC)

• Mika Tomoru LV.12 Parasite Dec 17, 2020, 10:05 AM

Dang, I don't know what to feel about this, didn't even know another DC moot exists 😓

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 17, 2020, 03:50 PM

if they got there own poll, shouldn't they get what they voted for, just separately, mean i was lead to think Krampus won, i was happy had my 120 blood gems saved to get the last costume i needed. and now blah. i feel like some one just gave me a couple hundred dollar bills and then turned around and said sorry wrong person. jabaited as f

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 16, 2020, 03:26 PM

New Tiamat seems redesigned as a defense buster for PvP. Interesting!

Also, thank you DC team for your timely response to player issues. First class! 🥂

• Kyangeled LV.8 Supersonic Dec 16, 2020, 04:22 PM

So since you have reworked tiamat, is race officially dead for global? Thanks I guess, imagine giving your players more options in the game to keep them satisfied, unthinkable right? Update flat like all the others you've been coming up with, nothing exciting, disappointed.

• SheepPun LV.11 Chief Dec 16, 2020, 05:58 PM

Iirc Race mode was kind of reviled on the other servers to the point they no longer make those events.

• NO NAME verified Dec 16, 2020, 06:26 PM

thank goodness it’s scrapped for gl because it’s dead in jp and with this move they saved tiamat

• Kyangeled LV.8 Supersonic Dec 21, 2020, 06:11 AM

Oh yeah tiamat saved us from the same updates all over again, definitely

• Bubblegum LV.13 I Love Food Dec 17, 2020, 02:45 AM

but nightmare krampus who won!!!! @cm alt

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Dec 17, 2020, 12:30 AM

Hmm Flint skills....wth? slide called "dog tooth" in Russian,
    Drive is "Slavic stream", lol are there some Russian man in development team? xDDD

Also why Tiamat's drive called Serpent king? Isn't Serpent Queen way logical? xD

Looks like no Race challenge for us,bad, rewards there were pretty nice =(

How nicole win? That's Unacceptable!

• gamer323949942 LV.6 Nomad Dec 17, 2020, 08:55 AM

Also why Tiamat's drive called Serpent king? actually thats for the serpent itself not for her . . .

• Dougfull LV.6 Nomad Dec 17, 2020, 06:56 AM

YEAHHH!!! FINALLY TIAMAT 5 * WILL COME!! \o/

• Nazeem, Cloud Distr. LV.5 Titan Dec 17, 2020, 12:31 PM

My work here is done, I shall return to the Cloud district. Much appreciated, Shift Up! Booty-dress Tiamat is finally here.

• Unnow LV.14 Chief Dec 16, 2020, 02:37 PM

Charlotte as booster child and no banner for her?
    Also Nicole won 50% discount? Wow.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 16, 2020, 08:52 PM

What in the blue hell are "Guard buffs"?

• DRokku LV.5 Lurker Dec 17, 2020, 12:39 PM

this is the list of Guard buffs or protective buffs:

Increased defense, Skill defense, Normal skill defense, Slide skill defense, Drive skill defense, Patience//Fortitude, Immortality, barrier, Provocation (taunt), Debuff provocation (debuff taunt), Pain adaptation, Maximum HP up.

She is a defender killer or a deffensive skill user killer//harasser

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 17, 2020, 04:28 PM

And how do you know that those are the buffs referred to as guard buffs?

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Dec 17, 2020, 08:09 PM

Ha ha ha, Mwaaahaha! I go to buy Nicole's skin I voted for!
    So clumsy.

Home