[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jan. 28, 2021PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the Jan 28 update. Please read below for details. ================================================== [Summary] 1. World Boss Trial “Recurring dream” 2. Narrative Dungeon “Deja vu” 3. Hecate’s Library 4. New Childs 5. New Costumes 6. New Items 7. New Soul Carta 8. Mission Pass 9. Devil Pass 10. Summons 11. Shop 12. Events 13. Others ================================================== ■ World Boss Trial ■
1) World Boss Trial Season 16 [Mother Heket] - World Boss battle period: Jan. 28, after maint. ~ Feb. 7, 04:00 (UTC+0) - Magic Mirror Shop open period: Jan. 28, after maint. ~ Feb. 10, until maint. -The World Boss of this season is the Wood Type [Mother Heket] . The Boost Childs are 5★ Fire Type [Sweet Leda], 5★ Fire Type [Exorcist Ganesha] . - If the Boost Child belongs to your party during the World Boss battle, the bonus percentage for obtaining magic mirror fragments is applied.
2) Rewards Daily Rank Reward Calculation Period: 04:00 AM (UTC+0) ~ 05:00 (UTC+0) every day during the World Boss period - After the calculation is complete, the rewards can be claimed in the [Previous Daily] menu and are paid to the inventory. - You can receive rewards from the end of the calculation until the following calculation begins the next day. (When the next calculation begins, the previous rewards will disappear. Please be sure to collect them before the next calculation.)
Season Ranking Reward Calculation Period: Feb. 7, 04:00 AM (UTC+0) ~ Feb. 8, 04:00 AM (UTC+0) - When the calculation is complete, you can claim the rewards in the [Season Rank] menu and they are sent to the mailbox. - You can receive rewards until the end of the World Boss Trial Season. (When the season ends, the rewards disappear. Please be sure to collect them beforehand.)
We will provide a fixed reward for every number of World Boss kills. You can get a special reward box by completing the number of kills as follows.
* In the special reward box, you can get one of [Crystals / 5★ Child / 5★ Soul Carta] . * The special reward box can be obtained only for the number of appearances of the World Boss outlined above. 3) Magic Mirror Shop You can purchase items/Childs using the magic mirror fragments that can be obtained through World Boss trial battles. Magic Mirror Open Period: Jan. 28, after maint. ~ Feb. 10, until maint. (After the Magic Mirror Shop closes, the no. of possessed 'Magic Mirror Fragments' gets reset. Please use them all before the shop closes.) * Items/Childs offered at the Magic Mirror Shop are as follows.
※ You can check the details of the product by touching the icon in the Magic Mirror Shop. 4) For more information on the World Boss Trial, please check the link below. https://hoy.kr/yWUkg ■ Narrative Dungeon ■ 1. Period: Jan. 28, after maint. ~ Feb. 10, until maint. 2. Partner Child In the areas shown below, the Partner Child, 5★ Peppy Pakhet, joins slot 1 of the party.
* When a Partner Child joins, the existing party member in the slot is automatically replaced. The party leader is automatically assigned as the Partner Child.
3. Boost Child When fighting with a party with a Boost Child, you can acquire additional event items that appear as special rewards.
* The boost effect does not apply to event items obtained as initial clear rewards. * The boost effect is not provided for the child provided as a partner. 4. First Clear Reward Event items acquired as the first clear reward are provided only once for the first clear.
* Event items (Sweet Love Letter) paid as first clear rewards are provided only once for the first clear. * The number of available event items (Sweet Love Letter) can be checked and used in [Narrative Dungeon> Narrative Collection]. 5. Special Reward You may select as many special rewards as the number of stars earned according to the clear result.
6. Narrative Collection By consuming the event item (Sweet Love Letter) obtained through clearing the dungeon, various rewards can be obtained from the Narrative Collection.
Collection rewards can be obtained by summoning all items that appear in the Narrative Collection. Collection rewards based on the number of collection completions are as follows
* If you acquire the MAIN reward, you do not summon all the items on the random reward list, to claim collection rewards for each round. * After updating the random reward list, you can move to the next collection reward. * Even when the MAIN reward is obtained, you can still claim rewards from the random list. 7. Narrative Mission Daily narrative missions can be carried out according to the progress of the narrative dungeon play. Upon completing them, you can acquire event items (Sweet Love Letter). ※ For narrative missions, the number of possible play times will be reset as of 04:00 AM (UTC+0). Basic information about Narrative Dungeon can be found in the link below. https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/1400705/destiny-101-narrative-dungeon-renewal ■ Hecate’s Library ■ We are informing you about the new books that will be stocked in Hecate’s Library after the Jan. 28 update.
- Night World> Touch the “Hecate's Library” icon to enter. ■ New Childs ■ We are introducing the new Childs who will be updated on Jan. 28 (Thu). 5★ Peppy Pakhet (water type, defender)
Lv 1, Uncapped to +0
Lv 6, Uncapped to +6
Lv 6, Uncapped to +6, Ignition Lv 12 5★ Sweet Leda (fire type, attacker)
Lv 1, Uncapped to +0
Lv 6, Uncapped to +6
Lv 6, Uncapped to +6, Ignition Lv 12 5★ Temptress Heket (wood type, healer)
Lv 1, Uncapped to +0
Lv 6, Uncapped to +6
Lv 6, Uncapped to +6, Ignition Lv 12 ■ New Costumes ■ New Hot Spring Costumes added after Jan. 28 update - Hot Spring Pakhet
- Hot Spring Sweet Leda
- Hot Spring Heket
■ New Items ■ We are now informing you about the new items that will be added after the Jan. 28 update.
■ New Soul Carta ■ We are further informing you about the new Soul Carta that will be added after the Jan. 28 update. 5★ Measure of Justice
■ Mission Pass ■ We are informing you about the New Mission Pass that will be added after the Jan. 28 update.
※ Can be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass, cannot receive rewards after the period ends. ※ Mona's Hat can be obtained when performing Mona's limited mission. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 62 with boosted ignition core material rewards begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier. You can get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved. ※ Be sure to check the season period and tier achievement points! 1. Devil Pass Season 62 Period: Jan. 28, after maint. ~ Feb. 4, 03:00 (UTC+0) 2. Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase the Arch Devil Pass, you can obtain additional Arch Devil exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Temptress Heket, Hot Spring Temptress Heket Costume, Hot Spring Sweet Leda Costume . ※ Details can be found in-game. - Among the Devil Pass missions, there are missions dedicated to the Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase the Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can also receive all the exclusive additional rewards. - You can increase the tier within the Devil Pass by consuming a certain amount of Blood Gems, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. -You can purchase the Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. - You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please get them before the season ends. ■ Summons ■ We are introducing new summons that will be added after the Jan. 28 update.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired. ※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Shop ■ We are informing you about the new store packages that will be added after the Jan. 28 update.
※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Events ■ 1) Wheel of Fortune Event - Complete the Fortune Missions and collect 'Fortune Chips'! -You can turn the wheel of destiny' by collecting Fortune points. - Event Period: Jan. 28, after maint. ~ Feb. 10, until maint. - How to Get Chips 1. Fortune Mission
※ You can also get Fortune Chips through the Mission Pass (Elizabeth’s Limited Mission Pass). 2. Buy Fortune Chips You can purchase Fortune Chips by consuming Crystals.
※ You can purchase up to 200 chips per day. - Items that can be obtained with the turning wheel:
※ You can obtain the Hot Spring Costumes for Fire Type Childs released from the launch until 2020 in the 2020 Fire Type Spa Skin Lucky Box ■ Others ■ 1. After Jan. 28 update, the Ignition System will be applied for 5★ Fire Type Childs. https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/5049377/ignition-system-hephaestus-s-forge-guide 2. Fixed the issue in which detailed description was incorrectly exposed when clicking the 'remove dot debuff' icon. 3. Fixed the issue in which Persephone's Ignition Slide Skill ATK reduction rate was incorrectly applied. 4. Fixed the issue that the slide skill effect of Honoka was incorrectly applied.