CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Mar 25, 2021, 02:36 PM 3,513 read

[EVENT] IGNITION CORE Guides Wanted!!!

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] IGNITION CORE Guides Wanted!!! image 1

The Ignition System has been updated for all types now!   Which option core should be given for each Child with different types and jobs?!   Core Analysis/Ignition Information/Best Ignition Child Recommendation, and etc...   Please share any of your best tips!     Event Date: Mar. 25 ~ Apr. 23   Participation Reward: 10 Ignition Core Materials of each type (40 materials in total)   Excellent Guide (10 ppl): 1 Ignition Core Lucky Box (which includes 1 ignition core)   Please fill in your account ID along with the strategy information!  

Comment 146

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Mar 25, 2021, 03:20 PM

I wrote this a little while back, but it's still relevant!

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/402/posts/5057781/the-basics-of-ignition

A few notes:

Amp ATK benefits slide attackers more than tappers, but it's great for both.

Amp AGL is very useful for Ragna and World Boss attackers, as it adds damage to weak point attacks.

Amp CRT works well for World Boss and PvP attackers, but does not benefit fever attacks unless you have focus buff. (e.g. B. Hildr)

Amp DEF and HP boost are great for PvP supporters and defenders.

Cores with regular, non-amplified stat boosts can be good for healers and non-damage dealers.

Debuffers often hit two or three times and can generally benefit from amplified ATK/AGL/CRT more than supporters, defenders, and healers.

Also, sometimes only partial ignition is enough to greatly improve a child's skills. For example, 5 cores in Light Werewolf changes her defense down debuffs from flat amount to a percentage.

ID: c13ljfo9wmbe

EDIT: For example, here are the cores I use for PvP. I got lucky with these!

PvP attacker - (Courtesan Bathory) -
    Amplified ATK core with Amplified DEF and HP

PvP supporter/defender - (Thisbe and Athena)
    Amplified DEF core with HP and HP

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Mar 25, 2021, 03:35 PM

Pretty sure your name will catch on 10 selected winners Dude

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Mar 25, 2021, 06:49 PM

Thanks, hope you're right! 🤞

• lembready LV.2 Lurker Mar 26, 2021, 08:59 AM

Genuinely hope you're one of the ten big winners winners, this guide is fantastic.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Mar 26, 2021, 07:08 PM

Thanks! 🤗

• Mute LV.5 Lurker Mar 26, 2021, 12:24 AM

ID : bqpenbdkllaq
    Here is my personal advice from a F2P player since global launch. (in fact "almost F2P", i gave something like 50 euros, because Devs deserve money)

The most important thing is to focus on one Attacker for each element in order to ensure the completion of all damages goals (from events) for each Ragna/World Boss, and get all the rewards possible.

There is most of the time 2 or 3 attacker for each type that can do the job, some are more versatile and also useful in PVP.

Almost every time, the best childs to ignite are the 6 hit on Slide.

From my memory :
    Water :
    - Eve (OP Tiers in PVP too)
    - Mafdet (solid in PVP, probably better in PVE than Eve)

Fire :
    - Bathory (solid in PVP, uber strong in PVE)
    - Lovely Leda (more PVE)
    - Tiamat (more PVP)

Wood :
    - Ayane (absurdly strong in PVE)
    - Daphnis
    - Hel (no 6 hits, but it's almost the same with her bonus damage in WB ONLY)

Dark :
    - Kubaba (High Speed : too much charisma, OP in WB)
    - Khepri

Light :
    - Sniper Hildr (more a PVP character in the design, but she is still the best option in PVE i guess)
    - Frozen Gale Aria (Hel is almost identical to her in another element, WB Only)

Maybe i forget some options, but these ones are clearly no mistake.

I'm not a fan of characters which are designed to perform in Ragna (yet) because every 6 hitters max ignited will one shot the Ragna boss anyway...
    In the last Ragna i was able to finish the fight in 3 minutes (in X3 speed) with a Mafdet Max Ignition +6 and she was really debuffed by the boss mechanics.

Hope it will help !

• Paul Green LV.20 S Mar 26, 2021, 03:46 AM

id: bqsbt9loi2qx

General Info:
    - Any Core that has only 1 AMP stat, save for leveling. Don't scrap it for BGs, not worth it at all.
    - AMP DEF should only be paired with AMP ATK, HP, or DEF. The others don't pair well and fail to contribute much to optimization.
    - Attackers should be the top priority for Ignition. Then Supporters -> Debuffers -> Defenders -> Healers.
    - Prefer 6-hit slides over 4-hit taps. Bonus DMG and Weak Point DMG buffs tend to come with slides, so the loss of speed for the most part is covered by the extra DPS.

Stat Info
    - AMP ATK: Boosts ATK obviously
    - AMP DEF: Boosts DEF obviously
    - AMP AGL: Boosts Weak Point DMG
    - AMP CRT: Boosts CRT DMG (does NOT affect CRT chance)
    - Reika and others have more specific numbers regarding these.

Raid Strats
    - Your Attacker at the very least should have AMP ATK and AMP CRT. The third slot is optimally another AMP ATK or AMP AGL. Pair with Pantheon or Melpomene, Newbie Mona for Aid boosts, followed by raid specific Childs.
    - Forgo healing, you won't be needing it. Focus on DPS; doesn't matter whether you have 90% HP or 1% HP left, a one-shot is a one-shot. If you have Light Neptune, then you got both bases covered.

WB Strats
    - Focus on Igniting 2 Attackers per element to launch your DPS. Focus on 6-hit sliders before moving onto 4-hit tappers
    Fire: Courtesan Bathory, Sole Sword Tiamat
    Water: Eve, Mafdet / Thanatos
    Wood: Ayane, Daphnis / Mech Commander
    Light: Gunslinger Hildr
    Dark: Khepri, Kubaba
    - Ignite Shrine Werewolf and Sweet Sytry (Light) to Level 5. Their debuff and buff, respectively, go from a flat number to percentage.
    - Ignite 4* Calchas to level 5 Ignition to get another Dancing Blade. it stacks with Lady Bathory's Slide as well as Sunbeach Mona's Drive.

PVP Strats
    - Courtesan Bathory is queen. Slide targets other attackers to nuke offensive teams, free bonuses without conditions, and a tap that boosts attack. Definitely a priority to Ignite. Recommend AMP DEF / AMP ATK / AMP ATK or AMP CRT (depending on Pantheon/Melpomene).
    - A personal favorite of mine is Ignited Cube Moa (Light). Drive improves to hit 3 targets, Slide now has a 80% chance to reset skill gauges on top of petrifying for 3 hits instead of 2. A minor improvement at first sight, but can hugely delay the actions of the opposing team.
    - Typical Cores should have AMP DEF and AMP ATK at the least. Attackers should have another AMP ATK or AMP CRT if Pantheon is on your squad. Every other unit could use more AMP DEF.
    - It's difficult to Ignite specifically for PVP without getting in the way of other content. Unless you want to create another unit entirely to support that, it's a weighing decision dependent on how active you are in the top 100 of PVP. Collecting your 50 wins and cashing in free crystals and coins? Don't bother being fancy with AMP DEF cores. Want to consistently cash in a top 25 performance on a weekly level? Go ham.

• SimExa LV.26 Insomniac Mar 25, 2021, 04:21 PM

bqc26drpifts

Analysis ~ Save your 5* Childs and Ignition Materials! (100 Materials = 1 Core)
    Activation ~ Use on favorite Childs!

Participation Award, Thank You! 😍

• pocky ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ LV.17 Sage Apr 15, 2021, 02:19 AM

id:bqhvyt63i0ln
    First, let’s briefly talk about the understanding of each entry in Ignition:
    Amp ATK: Additional damage increases according to a certain percentage
    Amp DEF: additional damage reduction in accordance with a certain percentage
    Amp CRT: additional damage on critical strikes
    Amp AGL: Increase weak point damage H
    Hp: Increase the life value of the character.
    ATK: Increase the panel value, you can increase the amount of damage and healing
    DEF: Increase the panel value, reduce the damage suffered, but can not reduce the damage of the debuff (such as dot)
    AGL: Increase the hit rate and evasion rate of the attack (but does not affect the hit and evasion of the debuff), and slightly increase the damage of the ss and ds skills
    CRT: Increase critical strike rate
    Then talk about my personal understanding of the three activities:
    In Raid
    1. Offensive child ignition: similar to WB, but Amp AGL is more important, especially if there is no crit assistant (such as Aimless Pantheon), Amp CRT is almost useless, the best ignition is Amp ATK+Amp AGLx2, and if The offensive child can't bear the attack of the BOSS, consider using Amp DEF or HP.
    2. The auxiliary type and interference type child are the same as the PVP recommendations, mainly to ensure survivability. Summary: The choice of igniting core has a great influence on the effect of the event. I also noticed that the choice of igniting core is a reference. The key is to form your own battle thinking, especially if there is no very high-quality igniting core scene. It is also a good strategy, even considering the subsequent replacement of flint.
    In WB
    1. The ignition of offensive children: Amp CRT + Amp AGL, especially Amp CRT, can often cause high damage in WB. Amp ATK selection should be a little more cautious, non-percentage attack children can be used, but for percentage attacks the child effect is general, more recommended such as Amp AGL+Amp CRTx2 program, or use ATK (percent knife effect is also very good), such as Amp CRT+ ATK x2. Of course, when there is no very good solution, you can use Amp AGL/Amp CRT/Amp ATK to choose two, and the other one is ATK.
    2. Auxiliary and interference type children mainly use the skill effect after ignition, which is not very important for the attribute itself. If it is for the survivability of the WB front row, you can refer to the corresponding ignition suggestions for PVP below.
    In PVP:
    1. The ignition of offensive child: For pure PVP characters, such as Forbidden Eve, Dreaming Saturn and Sword Tiamat, Amp ATK+Amp DEF+HP can be recommended to satisfy offensiveness and survivability (HP is chosen because it is against DOT, DOT is Ignoring Amp DEF, because the attacker’s natural HP is low, it is easy to be killed by the fire. In addition, other equipment attributes and ignition attributes are recommended to increase the attacker’s HP); if the attacker’s HP is high, consider Amp ATK +Amp DEFx2, especially against non-DOT teams; when working part-time for Raid and WB, you can use Amp AGL or Amp CRT+Amp ATK+HP. When playing PVP, try to pile up HP as much as possible to avoid being knocked down too early (without Amp DEF is more vulnerable)
    2. Ignite the taunting shield (Athena and Ymir are currently used by most children). Amp DEF+HPx2 is strongly recommended, which greatly improves survivability and protects teammates from attack. If there is no such good igniting core, ensure Amp DEF+HP That is, DEF or AGL can be selected appropriately to increase fleshiness or avoidance.
    3. Interfering child's ignition, if it is capable of three-body attack after ignition, the recommendation of firing with the attacker can be considered, but because it is not the main attacker, Amp ATK can be considered to be changed to Amp AGL/ Amp CRT, and the effect is also comparable. Considerable; if there are only two combos or one combo after the ignition, then consider firing the same taunt shield to improve the defensive ability. Because the offensive ability and survivability of the interference child are between the attacking role and the guardian role, the requirements for ignition are not so strict, and the survival is mainly dependent on Amp DEF+HP.
    4. For the ignition of assisted child, refer to interference child, because most assisted children have more double or one combos.

This is my personal understanding of the game, I hope it can help everyone

• gamer342255791 LV.3 Lurker Apr 15, 2021, 07:54 PM

good job,learned a lot ^_^

• gamer546519728 LV.5 Lurker Mar 25, 2021, 05:48 PM

Best guideline : Follow the guide that the winner of this event has produce.

From my experience : use your ressources wisely to ignite one attacker from each type (water, wood, etc, you can use a quality tiers list like http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/ if you don't know which one to choose)

id : c7p5386dg32g

• Luxurybrand777 LV.5 Lurker Mar 25, 2021, 03:32 PM

ID: Btjuq6s940zb

PvP attackers - AMP DEF, AMP ATK AMP ATK or AMP ATK, AMP DEF AMP DEF
    You want to one shot enemies if you can

PvP Defenders, Supporters, and Healers: AMP DEF, HP HP
    Suvivaling is most important for these types of Childs

PvP Debuffers: AMP ATK, AMP DEF HP typically
    They damage well enough that they neee AMP ATK but generally you need them to slide more than once

However, core materials are hard to obtain so please consider events that give out more materials so that us players can test out more teams.

P.S. Also please consider releasing endless or a new Collaboration

• ttduong85 LV.11 Chief Mar 25, 2021, 05:15 PM

ID: bqcrh3bospe5
    Core choosing

• Got Zookd LV.7 Nomad Mar 28, 2021, 06:26 PM

hi, suppose we have AMP AGL (main)+ 2x AMP ATK. According to above image, does this mean such core falls under "put to ignition process"? But this core is really good for pve content

• Jimmiee LV.11 Chief Mar 26, 2021, 12:53 AM

ID: bqml1d1x9r7e

AMP ATK Cores:

Keep decent substats(ATK, CRT, AMP CRT). Cores with the substats of HP*2/ AMP DEF*2 would be kept for PvP Usage.
    ------

AMP DEF Cores:

Keep decent sub status(AMP ATK, HP, DEF). Only 3 types of cores are good: AMP ATK*2/ HP*2/ HP+DEF.
    -----

AMP AGL Cores:

Only 1 core is good: AMP ATK*2
    -----

AMP CRT Cores:

Keep decent sub status(AMP ATK, ATK, CRT).
    -----

The rest of the Cores are just fodders.

Best,

• Bearsss LV.13 Chief Mar 26, 2021, 12:57 AM
  • tachiiderps LV.10 Nomad Mar 26, 2021, 09:22 AM

id: c1kc3c48rqhf

Ignition cores can be crafted in the Forge. It requires 99 core mats and a 5* base child. Each core comes with 3 stats determined by RNG.

REMEMBER! Only the main core (or the FIRST core) you put on your child determines what 3 stats you get on the child. Every other core you put on the same child are fodder cores to complete the ignition ritual. The middle 5 cores you put on will upgrade your child’s skills. Please look at them carefully as some Childs do not require full ignition to be great units.

AMP ATK – increases skill damage. Does NOT affect heals and does NOT affect skill damage that is already % based such as Hella’s slide skill. This stat is good for just about everyone, but the best to have for ATTACKERS.
    AMP DEF – reduces skill damage. AMP DEF is as simple as it comes, it’s good for every non-attacker unit and is a vital stat increase for ALL PvP units (even attackers). You should make a ton of these due to universal usage.
    AMP AGL – increases WEAKNESS damage and slightly increases slide/drive damage by a random amount. This is essentially PVE stats for attacker units. Keep in mind AMP ATK increases more damage than AMP AGL. Its effect is also reduced in PVP so its not desired there.
    AMP CRT – increases CRITICAL damage. Amp crt is also reduced in PVP making it undesirable.
    After the amp stats, each normal stat, HP, ATK, DEF, AGL, and CRT can also appear on the core. HP is a desirable stat in PVP and on WB front row units to tank hits.

IDEAL CORES:
    For PVP – AMP ATK, AMP DEF, and HP are the only stats worth having. Attacker units will want AMP DEF, AMP ATK x2, while other units are aiming for AMP DEF, AMP ATK, HP or AMP DEF/HP x2.

For PVE – Attacker units: AMP AGL, AMP ATK x2. Everything else: Some variation of AMP DEF/HP/flex. You want to avoid putting ATK (not AMP ATK) on supporter units to avoid them stealing buffs from your top attacker unit.

OTHER INFO:
    When you create a core, the first stat is always the stat of your core material. For example, 99 amp atk core mats will make an AMP ATK core. This is relevant because the first stat you have has more value than the other 2 stats. If you look at a full ignited unit, you see this Eve has 400 AMP ATK and 300 AMP AGL. This means AMP ATK will give even more skill damage vs having 300 AMP ATK and 400 AMP AGL.

So, when you can't make the perfect core, use AMP ATK materials to create a core for Attackers, and AMP DEF materials to create a core for non-attackers. An AMP ATK, AMP AGL, ATK core is perfectly fine for PVE.

Final thoughts: Because ignition costs a LOT of resources, it is best to save up and only fully ignite a unit until AFTER you have all 12 cores. This gives you the best chance to get the best stats you want for your main core.

• NO NAME verified Mar 25, 2021, 04:05 PM

Oi! Shouldn't it be the devs who explain what each stat gives not other way around? xDD
    People have figured out for most part but there is still debate over it here and there, and for players who aren't active on forums or discord there is literally no information in game what exactly each base stat even affects (as in damage, debuff chance, etc)

I don't feel comfortable sharing info I have because few people who did extensive testing or spent a lot of resources and probably even real money to figure these stats asap or looked for some game code brakedown to figure it out so this should for sure go to them.

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Mar 25, 2021, 09:29 PM

I posted this a while ago:
    “White stats boost stat by 500 for each nodes, red stats amplifier the stats (150 first core used, 50 for middle nodes, 100 for left or/and right nodes).

I’m not 100% sure about it, but this is what red stats will do:

Amp atk : add a coefficient that increase damage of skills or to the attack (I can be wrong here)

Amp agi: increase damage in fever mode and when the child do advantage damage (orange)

Amp crt: increase the damage of crt

Amp def: increase the defense (I don’t know if with a coefficient or other ways)

The best cores will be one with 3x red stats, (for attackers is better a amp atk or amp crt core), (amp agi or amp def core is great for all other childs)... A 2x red stats is great as well if you can’t find a 3x.“

Here a example of great cores:

Atk cores
    ( Amp atk, amp crt, amp agi)
    (Amp atk, amp crt, amp crt)
    (Amp atk, amp agi, amp agi)
    (Amp atk, amp crt or amp agi + atk/crt/agi)

Crt cores
    (Amp crt, amp atk, amp agi)
    (Amp crt, amp atk, amp atk)
    (Amp crt, amp agi, amp agi)
    (Amp crt, amp atk or amp agi + atk/crt/agi)

Def cores
    (Amp def, amp agi, amp agi)
    (Amp def, amp agi, amp crt)
    (Amp def, amp agi, amp atk)
    (Amp def, amo agi + agi/hp/def/crt/atk)

Agi cores
    (Amp agi, amp def, amp def)
    (Amp agi, amp def, amp crt)
    (Amp agi, amp def, amp atk)
    (Amp agi, amp def + agi/def/hp/crt/atk)

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Mar 25, 2021, 09:31 PM

ID: br650jyiiqky

• Victor Perales LV.7 Wizard Apr 5, 2021, 04:54 PM

ID: bu9oh1owiznd
    No se como se usan, simplemente les doy cualquier core a cualquier child que veo que me sirve, y pues aquí posteando a ver si me mandan algo al mailbox xD

• moofin LV.4 Lurker Mar 26, 2021, 06:55 AM

Ignition Core Guide for Free2Play Player's

1. Acknowledge the Fact Ignition got released 1 year earlier and you don't have any time to hoard currency.
    2. Finally be free of the feel of despair when the next element comes, cause all are released.
    3. check mats
    4. check credit card
    5. cry
    6. wonder why endless duel and racing are missing, but ignition is here to throw money into the game.

Sorry but how all of this went down we don't need guides. we need a better developer. cheers.

ID: bqzuo2nrqnbo

• Mihir LV.2 Lurker Mar 26, 2021, 09:42 PM

Amp ATK: all attackers should have this either as primary stat or as double secondary stat

Amp CRT: mostly useful for world boss attackers, and ragna attackers which can crit during fever

Amp AGL: Great for attackers in ragna, and also good for WB

Amp DEF/HP/AGL/DEF: good for pvp and for non-attacker childs in ragna/wb content

ID: buishhnsj8tn

Home