CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Mar 25, 2021, 02:36 PM 4,471 read

[EVENT] IGNITION CORE Guides Wanted!!!

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] IGNITION CORE Guides Wanted!!! image 1

The Ignition System has been updated for all types now!   Which option core should be given for each Child with different types and jobs?!   Core Analysis/Ignition Information/Best Ignition Child Recommendation, and etc...   Please share any of your best tips!     Event Date: Mar. 25 ~ Apr. 23   Participation Reward: 10 Ignition Core Materials of each type (40 materials in total)   Excellent Guide (10 ppl): 1 Ignition Core Lucky Box (which includes 1 ignition core)   Please fill in your account ID along with the strategy information!  

Comment 146

• Papermoon LV.3 Lurker Apr 7, 2021, 09:30 PM

id: bqmzng7c5xh4

Attackers:
    They are the absolute first priority for any content.
    Best choices for both pve/pvp: Fire Bathory, Eve, Water Mafdet, Ophois, HOR exclusive Hildr
    Best choices for pve: Fire Leda, Ayane, Daphnis

Their slides become 6 hits after ignition which is the most important for attackers. I recommend always keeping enough cores for one of these so when a ragna or world boss of the opposing element comes you can get a pretty huge boost with them.

Best core options: For pve use triple amp atk/crt/agi options in any variation, though amp agl or amp crt with double amp atk is the best they are extremely rare cores.
    For pvp amp def, amp atk, hp in any combination are the best options.

Defenders:
    I think they are only worth igniting for PVP.
    Best choices: Athena, Water Neptune, Ymir

These are all beast tanks with reflect damage/taunt.

Best core options: Amp def, hp, def

Healers:
    Same situation as defenders, probably only worth igniting for PVP, prioritised last with defenders.
    Best choices: Pomona, Syrinx

Pomonas heal and cleanse becomes 3 targets, and Syrinx gives 4 fortitude stacks to 3 targets instead of 3 stacks to 2 targets.

Best core options: Same as defenders.

Debuffers:
    The 2nd priority with supporters.
    Best choices for pve (world boss): Light werewolf, Fire mona, Navi
    Best choices for pvp: Isolde, HOR exclusive Sytry, Nine, Limos, Banshee, Wood Bathory

Best core options: Amp def, Amp atk, def, hp, agl

Supporters:
    Honestly the list is huge, pick who you think would satisfy your current needs. For world bosses, Light Sytry is always a good choice, and Thisbe is a PVP/PVE staple.

Best core options: Amp def, def, hp

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Mar 25, 2021, 03:20 PM

id : toobad6cant'member

We don't know what Amp stats mean. GGs.

• wavedash LV.9 Nomad Mar 25, 2021, 03:49 PM

Amp Attack is the best DPS stat for all modes. Amp Agility and Amp Crit are great for PvE. Amp Agility is slightly preferred on Ragna-focused attackers because it affects Fever damage, and Fever damage is much more important in Ragna than World Boss.

Amp Def and HP are the second-best stats for PvP-oriented attackers. Amp Agility and Amp Crit are nerfed in PvP.

Non-attackers mostly just want Amp Def and HP. Other Amp stats aren't useless on them, non-attackers just aren't great at utilizing them. Amp Attack is pretty good on PvP debuffers, especially if your debuffers are a large portion of your team's damage, but for most players, cores with both Amp Attack and defensive stats are better used on PvP attackers.

Be careful with giving units cores with regular attack, because it can potentially mess with supporters' targeting. Flat stats other than HP aren't worth much.

ID: btwi4o09l0cx

• Naomi LV.19 Shadow Mar 25, 2021, 08:23 PM

ID: bqc017z97eom

My little notes:

- First ignite Attackers with Amp ATK core.

- I use Amp Def to tanks, or supporters (rarely..)

- Rarely igniting supporters or debuffers. When yes, mostly following other's units.

- PvP is not my desk..

• Crim MSDS LV.2 Lurker Mar 26, 2021, 12:53 AM

I found some of these general tips for core resource management to be useful:

1. Stock up on 5* childs for each element types to be prepared for the next Ragna/WB.

- For this Worldboss, I found that if you don't have a top tier Wood Attacker to ignite (or not enough resources :/), using the Green Mech Commander is good because it only needs one core (plus some 3* Wood type and Onyx) to fully ignite. To reach tier rewards given out by the developers, you only need 10million for the 5* ticket, which is a great low investment!

2. Worldboss rewards should be focused on the AMP core boxes over summoning tickets. (For veterans only. Newbies should focus on getting more childs and tickets)

- This is debatable, and sometimes I don't follow this rule myself because I prefer getting the featured child >:), but overall the cost of 300,000 mirror fragments for one AMP core is a really good deal. Not only does it save you from using a 5* child fodder that could be used elsewhere, but also crystals if you don't have enough cores.

3. Horde, horde, and even more hording :)

- This is a tip I know everyone can agree with. In any gacha game if you're a FTP player, all the resources you allocate plays into long term success in PVP, events, etc. In Destiny Child, it is no different. Have more 5* childs than needed? Horde it.
    Have tons of gems that you want to spend on non-featured banners? No and horde it.
    Have a lot of evo materials?
    Horde it and wait for the next evo missions task list.
    It's the same for cores as well. Unless you KNOW that the unit you're investing cores on will immensely help in PVP or upping damage in a Ragna/Worldboss, HORDE IT.

- The ONLY exception to this rule is if you're using materials for a waifu (Limos lovers wya?) Then go wild ;)

ID: bqdte96gucpb

• Iambackd2 LV.2 Lurker Mar 26, 2021, 01:07 AM

bt2bcwv2o3ty. Attack core needs amp attack and cry. Would be great if also have def or life

• Fynightty LV.3 Lurker Mar 26, 2021, 06:31 PM

ID: br6kkbh0u84f

Honestly as a mostly f2p player, its best to save your atk cores and use on childs that get 6-tap slides. get one for each element because then you can at the very least get good scores on wb/ragna to get better rewards. Atleast thats what i did, however if you are focused on PvP, priority change and i dont know much it about.

• htlwx20 LV.5 Lurker Mar 26, 2021, 08:37 PM

id bwy0pw6stb50

don't waste amp atk on 3hit % sliders, use amp crt/amp agi/flat atk stats instead

• xhuz0891 LV.3 Lurker Mar 27, 2021, 06:36 AM

ID: c5pp7kkq6c8e

My 2cents:
    - Focus on igniting attackers first, one for each element. Choose the 6hit sliders for that (e.g. if in the ignition window, the last core slot says smth like "... hits 3 enemies for 2 times.....," or similar, thats a 6hit slider). They are the best, cause most damage afterwards.

- Choose the main core wisely (the very first one you slot in). That core decides the stats your child gets in the end (all other cores after that are fodder and dont contribute to the stats).

- Focus on amplified stats (amp atk to be the best for attackers, amp def and hp best for all others).
    Since you cannot get the same stat on the second and third place as the first one on the core, aim for smth like AMP AGL- AMP ATK - AMP ATK (for pve) or Amp Def - amp atk - amp atk (for pvp), for attackers. These are the best cores you can get, you will need to be very licky to get them, so other with nice amp stats would be fine too.

- Hp cannot be amplified, so aim to get it as the second and third stat on the core, like Amp def - hp-hp. Thats a fantastic core for a supporter, for example, especially for pvp.

- You can farm core materials in chapter 3 of the story, but will need a lot of stamina to get a decent amount, still not bad if a few pieces of core material are missing to forge a core.

• Allouette LV.4 Lurker Mar 31, 2021, 02:40 PM

ID: btgvzlmbwvct
    When building teams for world boss be cautious of some of the 4 stars that were hyped up.

Hydra and Calchas come to mind, 4 star dark ignited Hydra on paper should be an easy replacement for unignited Luin to apply debuff extension. From my experience it dropped my damage a decent chunk, went from doing 80-95m with luin to 60-75m with Hydra.

Calchas a 4 star light attacker applies dancing blades which is a solid debuff. Caution with him since he'll suck up light sytry's attack buff and slide buff if you place him in the back row.

• ThatOtherWizard LV.7 Nomad Apr 7, 2021, 01:01 AM

Lets answer some common questions!

What are the possible stats on ignition cores? What do they do? When are they good?

Amp ATK - increases the amount of attack power applied to your attacks by a lot. If your child is looking to max damage (ie attackers) this is the best stat to have.

Amp AGL - increases weak point attacks. Great for Ragna or World Boss. Can be useful for counter meta attackers in PvP.

Amp CRT - increases critical damage multiplier. Great for attackers with high crit rates. Works best on Ragna, World boss or PvP teams with a dedicated crit buffer.

Amp DEF - Increases final defense by 8x its value. Great stat for supporters, debuffers, tanks and healers on all game modes. Also good for attackers in PvP.

Normal Stats - on full ignition you get 1500 ATK, CRT, AGI or DEF. HP will give 3000. HP tends to be the best of the bunch, and works well for non attackers in all modes.

Resources are limited. Who should I ignite first?

For most content (PvE and PvP) you will benefit most for igniting an on element 6 hit slide attacker. They get the best scaling out of their new abilities as well as make the best use of the amplified stats. As ignition cores are rare you should prioritize these units before igniting more niche childs (supports/debuffers/tanks/healers).

What is a good core for each role?

Typically a good attacker core should have at least 1 amp ATK and one other offensive amp stat (ATK, CRT, or AGI).
    For debuffers look for a core with amp DEF and amp ATK.
    For supports, healers and tanks a good core will have amp DEF and HP.

Lastly, keep in mind that when fully igniting the stats of only 1 of 12 cores get used. You will have a lot of fodder cores so don't be discouraged when you obtain 'bad' cores.

Account ID: bxtxfszk047

• TheCupHolder LV.1 Mootie Apr 9, 2021, 06:22 AM

ID: c7lhq3txsp1g

If you're free to play, focus on fully igniting 1 6-hit slide attacker for each element.

Thisbe is also good to fully ignite ASAP so that her slide affects 3 allies instead of 2, which is great for pvp.

Only the first core (top slot) give stats to the child. Only use undesirable cores (fodder) after the first one, since the stats of subsequent cores are ignored.

For PVP attackers, you'll want a combination of AMP attack, AMP def, and HP (At least 1 AMP attack is required)
    For PVE attackers, you'll want a combination of AMP attack, AMP AGL, and AMP CRT (At least 1 AMP attack is required)
    If you're F2P, a core with AMP attack, AMP AGL, and HP will allow the attacker to be useful in both PVP and PVE.

For non-attackers, you'll want a combination of AMP Def, HP, and Def

Cores that don't have at least 2 recommended stats can be used for fodder.

• dctouko LV.19 Champagne Showers! Apr 10, 2021, 07:01 PM

ID bxwkny001ov2

AMP ATK for Attackers, AMP DEF for Supporters and Debuffers

• BigBlakCok LV.20 S Mar 25, 2021, 02:40 PM

ID: bxsifjx5i6lu

All cores are good as they are too expensive.

• CatsOnDestinyChild LV.14 Chief Mar 25, 2021, 02:48 PM

ID : bqgyj1xyavco

Any Core with AMP ATK/ATK for Attacker Child/Debuffer Child
    Any Core with AMP CRIT/CRIT for Attacker Child/Healer Child
    Any Core with AMP AGL/AGL for Supporter Child
    Any Core with AMP DEF/DEF/HP for Defender Child/Supporter Child

Home