CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Mar 25, 2021, 02:36 PM 3,988 read

[EVENT] IGNITION CORE Guides Wanted!!!

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] IGNITION CORE Guides Wanted!!! image 1

The Ignition System has been updated for all types now!   Which option core should be given for each Child with different types and jobs?!   Core Analysis/Ignition Information/Best Ignition Child Recommendation, and etc...   Please share any of your best tips!     Event Date: Mar. 25 ~ Apr. 23   Participation Reward: 10 Ignition Core Materials of each type (40 materials in total)   Excellent Guide (10 ppl): 1 Ignition Core Lucky Box (which includes 1 ignition core)   Please fill in your account ID along with the strategy information!  

Comment 146

• Feat LV.4 Lurker Mar 31, 2021, 02:36 AM

ID: br998502yki2
    PvP: Amp. Atk, Amp. Def and HP, but if you can get Amp. Atk, Amp. Def x2 imo that's the best combination so far, your priority will be your attacker (atm since that's the meta)
    Raid and World Boss: Amp. Atk, Amp Agi x2 or Amp. Atk, Amp. Agi, Amp. Crit

• 李林 LV.3 Lurker Mar 31, 2021, 10:43 AM

ID: bqirj258vgo8
    The skin size of the character should be aligned with the overall size

• Kenjishu LV.17 I Want Presents! Mar 31, 2021, 02:32 PM

ID: br20skhfeom7

As a F2P, u want to save up crystal as many as you can, and only use the 3 Red for the best child in PVP, Raid and worldboss

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic Mar 31, 2021, 08:21 PM

ID: bzdufkraa5ud

These resources are pretty limited in F2P. I try to hold out using them until I really need to on a Child that has proven to be worth it by the community. Generally, I shoot for something of a balance of offensive and defensive cores on a given child, instead of going all-in on one or the other. But it's also a function of not having that many cores to choose from anyway.

As a general rule, I feel others have stated it best, offensive cores for attackers and defensive cores for supporters. AGI is a good for all.

• Plain Doe LV.4 Lurker Apr 1, 2021, 11:07 AM

ID: bx8w10m62kez

To me ignition is for end game or players that have mostly +6 childs.
    Advice for f2p ignite staple WB/ragna or PVP. Or you can waste it on your husbando/waifu 😉

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Apr 1, 2021, 11:52 AM

bqd56z5mc7ga
    I just like to find attributes that make up for weakness like def for attacker
    have fun ignite childs you enjoy use

• Sisi LV.13 Chief Apr 1, 2021, 04:12 PM

Account ID: btfh21slsz0f

Give a ATK cores to childs like Courtesan Bathory and Origin Sin Eve
    Give DEF cores to tanks like Mars and Dana
    Give AGL cores to support and debuffers like Newbie Mona, Bloody Bathory.
    Give CRIT cores to debuffers and supports like Pantheon and Thisbe and Fire Demeter.
    Probably read someone elses guide I'm a noob in this feild of research :P

• kktako LV.6 Nomad Apr 2, 2021, 04:27 PM

Account ID : bqdl7f3o215f

I'm a returning player, so I'm still a bit unsure about ignition system. All I know is that I shouldn't have used my extra childs in HoR back then!! If only I could go back to the past...

• Jojou LV.3 Lurker Apr 3, 2021, 01:57 PM

ID: bqbp21y9spf8

Im just coming back again to dc to find this new ignition core added. From what ik id use the atk cores for childs who focus on attack rlly and def for defensive childs, crits for atk, supporters, debuffers childs and agl for supporters and attackers i feel. I just go off of what matches with their roles and ofc id use it on the child ik id use the most.

• likkee0728 LV.6 Nomad Apr 4, 2021, 12:53 AM

ID : bqdlvxh1p5oi

• LoRDKYRaN LV.4 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 11:21 AM

ID: br8c08acmros

Who you ignite & what type of core you use is highly dependent on your goal. PvP & PvE work completely differently. Personally, I suggest prioritising PvP units first with your ignites as that can help you get to Platinum V & stay there. While in Plat V, you earn about 5k crystals a week which is insane value for the effort.

To that end, the ignite path can be super complicated or super simple, depending on how much you want to min max. I think the other comments here safely address the min maxers so for the casuals, this is my recommendation: any configuration of Amp Atk, Amp Def & HP is awesome. They are usable on all PvP units and provide different benefits. Amp Agl, Amp Crt, AGL, CRT, ATK, DEF is less serviceable and require you to really know what you're doing otherwise will hamstring your PvP builds.

Couple of notes for specific cores:
    - If you get double Amp Def/HP, throw them on either a super squishy unit or a unit that's going to get hit often (High attack, low hp etc).
    - Amp Atk is best on attackers though having it on a debuffer with other defensive stats ain't the worst thing.
    - Amp Atk, Amp Def, HP is one of the most balanced cores you can get
    - double Amp Atk definitely goes on attackers to help you hit like a truck

Hope this helps!

• Jamez LV.19 Sage Apr 5, 2021, 08:53 PM

id: bthosetdikry

Ignition cores with Amp Atk stats should go to attackers or debuffers that target attackers.

High priority targets like attackers or taunt tanks should have Amp Def stats in their ignition core.

If you're using a crit attacker, having Amp Crit would be helpful for boosting crit damage.

Amp Agl seems useful for those units that are essential for damage on WB and Ragnabreaks. Its also a nice stat to have with units on PVP that counter the current meta units since weak point damage is boosted.

• BloodGrace LV.16 Sage Apr 6, 2021, 04:37 PM

ID: bqgq85ykai25
    Amp Attack main with any Amp Agi and Amp Crit or white attack for attacker.

Amp Def + double HP for PVP non-attackers. Amp Attack + double HP for PvP attackers

Any core with HP for other roles.

• daedalus LV.5 Lurker Apr 8, 2021, 07:43 AM

ID: c019hajy8dgr

Best Core Strategy!!!

Step 1: Get Money
    Step 2: Give Money To Destiny Child
    Step 3: Repeat

• CM Destiny LV.2 Lurker Apr 8, 2021, 03:26 PM

Thanks

Home