CM Alt LV.24 GameManager
Mar 25, 2021, 02:36 PM 3,827 read

[EVENT] IGNITION CORE Guides Wanted!!!

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] IGNITION CORE Guides Wanted!!! image 1

The Ignition System has been updated for all types now!   Which option core should be given for each Child with different types and jobs?!   Core Analysis/Ignition Information/Best Ignition Child Recommendation, and etc...   Please share any of your best tips!     Event Date: Mar. 25 ~ Apr. 23   Participation Reward: 10 Ignition Core Materials of each type (40 materials in total)   Excellent Guide (10 ppl): 1 Ignition Core Lucky Box (which includes 1 ignition core)   Please fill in your account ID along with the strategy information!  

Comment 146

• Gatrix LV.6 Nomad Apr 10, 2021, 07:00 PM

ID: brjelo2vg73q

Unless you want to optimized min-max, just aim for 2 amp options core (because 3 amp options core are rare, and good 3 amp options cores are even rarer)

Sometimes, you even need just an amp attack core to achieve the one shot event on Ragna Boss. You must understand that Ignition is really a force to be reckoned with, even at 1 amp option.

So imo, Amp attack can be put on any attackers if you don't expect much on them or lacking good cores for them.

Amp defense can be used for anything, literally anything. Attackeres are required better Amp defense (should have at least another amp attack option. The third can be anything though)

Amp agl and amp crt are a bit tricky, because they are supporting stats. Standing alone makes them pretty weak comparing to other cores, so they really require good options with them, or else just feed them as fodder.

See you at plat V, Candidates Fellas!

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Apr 11, 2021, 11:02 PM

ID : brcr1292cght

For an free to player the choice for upgrade ignition child is very important.

For don't lose one materials, you need to see what is your priority on your account.

F2P Priority Upgrade Ignition :
    1 - Child with Slide x 6 for each element. (Ignition 12)
    2 - Child Multiwork Raid / WB / PvP. (Ignition 5 or 12)

For Child Support Multiwork for WB Werewolf Light, Sytry Light and Midas is very good in Ignition 5, Ignition 12 is not really needed.

Stay level 5 and upgrade 12 in the future after you upgrade all another child ignition 5 for other childs multiwork or 12 for childs attacker sliders x 6.

For PvP Thisbe full ignition 12 is recommended for the great step up skills on PvP and WB or Raid.

• JaneX LV.3 Lurker Apr 11, 2021, 11:23 PM

id : brcr88gowbay

Up full ignition the 6 hits slides attackers wood, water, fire, light and dark in first time for all types with Amp ATK + Amp CRT or Amp AGI.

DEF Amp is for support and debuffer for PvP ! :)

Amp CRT and AGI Amp is trash if not get 2 Amp ATK in substat.

• axman LV.3 Lurker Apr 15, 2021, 11:19 PM

ID: bqbn3jl0n43n

For FTP beginner: After you ignite 6 slide attacker (Water Mafdet, Fire Bathory, etc 1 element each) using ATK With 2 Amp Core (CRIT/AGI). Then ignite staples child (Newbie Mona, Neptune, Pantheon) using DEF Core. If you need to buy core to fill, buy AGI core and watch for amp AGI/ATK/ATK (this is the ultimate core for attacker end-game).

• Danpai LV.6 Nomad Apr 17, 2021, 10:57 AM

Ignition core material is a rare resource in the game that you can farm in the later stages of the story with a drop rate of ~ 1/6. Since you need 99 materials to craft one full core one should use those materials the best he can so not to waste it and be left with a suboptimal core on a child. But what cores are good on what child and who to ignite first even?

For starters it is important to know what the amp options on each core do:

-Amp Atk increases overall damage dealt

-Amp Def decreases overall damage taken

-Amp Agl increases the damage dealt by weakpoint attacks

-Amp Crit increases the damage dealt by critical hits

-non amp stats simply increase the named stat

Next we should consider what childs to ignite first and why.
    In my opinion, the best course of action is to first ignite an attacker child of each type, to aim for better damage and rewards in the various events, and they are useable in pvp and general story clearing aswell, then buffer or debuffer you can use in every world boss event and get a big change on their skills from ignition, then nieche childs that are only good for a specific element world boss or raid, and lastly pvp childs. If you aim for top 100 pvp then you could prioritize those children but then again you wont need a guide for the ignition system since you should be familiar with it already.

So starting off with the attacker childs , the best ones are those that gain a 6 attack slide out of their full ignition like:

-fire type: bathory
    -wood type: daphnis
    -water type: mafdet or eve
    -dark type: Ophois or khepri
    -Light type: Hildr

Now what cores are best suited for those childs. Since their aim is to deal maximum damage for the pve content of the game, the priority of the stats should obviously be Amp Atk > Amp Crit >Amp Agl > flat atk/crit stat > Amp Def. So a Crit core with 2 Amp Atk options would be the best option since the Amp Atk increases all dmg, even fever dmg. Note that a core can not roll an Amp of their main stat (eg a Crit core cant roll any more Amp Crit options).

Now for non Attacker childs. I generally follow the simple rule, what stats does the child need? What am i going to use it for? As previously mentioned, there are a few childs that can be put on any world boss team and perform well, but some should be prioriticed due to the skill changes of the ignition like light werwolf and sytry. Since units like this will mostly be put on the front line of the world boss, increasing their survivability should be the highest priority, especially for buffer type childs, that gain little to no benefit from stats like atk or agl.
    So obviously the best choice of ingition options should be Amp Def > flat def/hp > flat agl >rest. The same principle can be used for nieche childs and even some pvp childs.
    As a final remark, dont try and get the perfect core for every child as getting all the options perfect can be difficult and frustrating.
    Work on getting good/ decent cores for the attacker childs since they really need it for the damage increase, but if its a subpar core on a supporter unit there is no real harm other than having a bit less survivability. Remember that you only ignite them for the better skills nad not necessarily for the better stats.
    I hope this guide helps my fellow Candidates

ID: br5kijsh9wrb

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Apr 17, 2021, 11:48 PM

brdrkya0dtgr
    My main focus, as my cores are limited, were to focus on my PVP team as they bring a steady flow of crystals.

Eve: Attack, Defense
    Chang’e: Agility, Critical
    Neptune: Defense, Critical
    Bathory: Agility
    Dana: None.

The reason I didn’t put anything in Dana is because I don’t really use her elsewhere and being that I have limited cores, I chose to put my other cores on key WB or Raid childs.

Also, the PVP childs that have cores are also used in those other events. So I am maximizing my cores.

Courtesan Bathory, being the heavy hitter she is, my focus for her is Critical. I also spread out some attack and critical cores on other attackers I use for those events.

My hope is to Max my PVP childs as they are used in events too.

Resource management is key when you don’t spend a lot on the game. Also, the core packages are a little expensive for me, so when an opportunity to get free cores, I absolutely do not miss those chances!!

Hope it helps players that don’t have many cores!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Apr 19, 2021, 03:09 AM

That being said: Don’t forget to fight fight fight in PvP! Even at the cost of your rank cuz you will get free cores!

• notasheep LV.7 Nomad Apr 18, 2021, 05:41 PM

ID: bsoml743abyu

Plan for the long future because of the rarity of ignition core materials.

1. For PvP, ignite childs that have useful skills for you to win the match, the one that you hoped can carry you through the ages. It might be your Awesome Attacker, or your Dearest Debuffer, etc.

2. For PvE, i.e. Raids & World Boss, plan to ignite attacker from each element type at first, preferably those who have 6 hit-attacks (after ignition), or those who have over-powered raid/WB-specific skill.

• Ojo018 LV.10 Nomad Apr 19, 2021, 06:08 AM

Look out for AMP Stats and HP! (Except for AMP CRT... / It's only one of the worst stats, with some case exceptions. Never Double AMP CRT!)
    Normal Stats are for stat manipulation. I.e. in cooperation with the skill and abiliities (Highest Attack, lowest HP, etc.)

First you need to know:
    -What type your child is
    -What mode you are going to use for
    -Is the Skill and ability benefiting the chosen core and/or child?

Best way is also to ask someone for a second opinion.
    There are a lot of other communities to ask for the optimal optimazation for the child and/or core.

• Momotsu22 LV.4 Lurker Apr 20, 2021, 05:11 AM

ID c90q73teo505

"Override or Not?"

I want to have Serket have additional DEF stat for survivability, so I use DEF amp Core instead of AFK core. Well, it could be a mistake but maybe I will put AFK core later by override it.

• Flodea LV.3 Lurker Apr 20, 2021, 07:22 AM

Ignition Child Recommendations

The top priority is igniting 1 6-hit slide attacker of each element. These will be your hardest hitting attackers for all content, so having a decent core on them is important.

Water: Eve, Justice Mafdet
    Fire: Courtesan Bathory, One Sword Tiamat, Sweet Leda
    Wood: Daphnis, Ayane
    Light: Gunslinger Hildr (Hor exclusive)
    Dark: Khepri, Ophois, Kubaba

Besides these, there are also cheap 3 stars to ignite with very respectable perfomance for their counter element Ragna and World Bosses. They only require 1 core and around 500k onyx to full ignite.

Water: Golga (3 hit tap)
    Fire: Sekhmet (3 hit tap) Rune (3 hit tap)
    Wood: Mech Commander (4 hit tap)
    Dark: Legend (3 hit tap)
    Light: Boxer (3 hit tap)

Core & Stats Priority

Non-attacker Core Priority
    Amp Def (Best option in general - see notes for exception)

Priority for PvP/PvE
    HP > Amp Def > Agl > Def > Atk > Amp Atk > Amp Agl/Amp Crt > Crt

Attacker Core Priority
    Amp Atk Core (Safest Option - see notes for exception)

Priority for PvE
    Amp Atk > Amp Agl > Amp Crit > Atk

Priority for PvP
    HP > Amp Atk > Amp Def > Def > Atk > Amp Agl > Amp Crt > Agl/Crt

Notes:
    1. Any core with 2 Amp Atk will be ideal for attackers, but the chances of that happening is so low that it's better to roll Attack Cores instead for guaranteed 400 Amp Atk.

Ideal Cores for PvE (God rolls):
    Amp Agl, Amp Atk x2 (Most consistent damage overall)
    Amp Crt, Amp Atk x2
    (Larger variance, higher peak)
    Amp Def, Amp Atk x2
    (Better for PvP than the other 2)

Honorary Mentions for PvE (Best for Atk Core): Amp Atk, Amp Agl x2 = Amp Atk, Amp Crt x2

2. Amp Agl is better than Amp Crt for higher consistent damage, but Amp Crt has higher peaks. For Ragna, Amp Crt is much better when the attacker can crit during fever (Cleopatra, Bridal Hildr, etc).

3. For PvP, debuffers that are aggressive and aims to finish games before fever would want Amp Atk instead.
    Examples: Isolde, Billy, Banshee

4. HP is a particularly useful stat for PvP, with each substat giving 3000 HP once fully ignited.

ID: bqc0jd262wai

• gamer680927820 LV.8 Nomad Apr 20, 2021, 02:37 PM

How to Obtain Cores/Core Materials:
    *1 Core = 99 Core Materials and 1 Natural 5-star Child

Cores are obtainable through:
    1. World Boss shop: Lucky Core Boxes for 300,000 WB coins per box (4 boxes available to be purchased as of the last WB)
    2. T10 in Ragna (either Ragna Rank or Slayers Rank)

Core materials are obtainable through:
    1. Farming in Chapter 3 stages
    2. World Boss shop: 10 materials for 3000 coins (refreshed daily)
    3. T11-T100 in Ragna Rank
    4. T11 – 100% in Slayers Rank
    5. Purchase using crystals (1 core material = 50 crystals)

Account ID: c0an623xiw4q

• king buu LV.6 Nomad Apr 21, 2021, 03:57 AM

id : bzb374lusg62

my only advise won‘t be how to do it well but whose to do it!

• Kevin277 LV.3 Lurker Apr 22, 2021, 01:46 AM

Id: c7rwcily73q5
    Don't ignition if your child not upcap +6 :D

• TheWanderingMooster LV.3 Lurker Apr 22, 2021, 10:10 AM

Id: c3n876gotmg4

1. Be frugal with your cores, they are pricy to make
    2. Focus your first cores on the 6 sliders - Ayane, Gunslinger Hildr, Justice Mafdet, Courtesan Bathory/Tiamat, Ophois. Get one of each color, they will power you through Ragna/World boss and are useful in pvp. By doing this you ensure you get better rewards and longterm more power
    3. Check out some of the 4* - like say Melpomene or Creature, you can ignite them to amazing effect, and cheap at that!

• ChaoIZ LV.6 Nomad Apr 22, 2021, 01:11 PM

Creating Cores

This is primary item that heavily influences how strong your child can be after Ignition. Only the first core that you place on a child for Ignition matters, so the weaker cores will still have a place. It costs 99 of one type of Amp material, and a native 5 star child to create a core. You can get Amp materials from story mode drops, events, and shop packages.

Core Stats Explanation

Each core has a primary stat, determined by the type of material you use to create it, as well as 2 secondary stats. You can't get the same Amp stat as the main Amp core (E.g. Amp Def can't get 2 Amp def substats). The main Amp stat of the core caps at 400 Amp stats, while for substats it caps at only 300 Amp stats. For flat stats, everything except HP caps at 1500, while HP caps at 3000. Here's a brief explanation of each stat you can get on Ignition cores.

Amp Atk
    ※For Tap skills, every 100 Amp Atk increases Atk by 15%
    ※For Slide skills, every 100 Amp Atk increases Atk by 35% (multiplier in skill damage)
    ※For skills with percentage multipliers (x% in brackets), Amp Atk's effect is significantly reduced and should be avoided for those childs

Amp Agl
    ※For Tap skills, every 50 Amp Agl increases weak point damage by 10%
    ※For Slide skills, every 50 Amp Agl increases weak point damage by 10%, with some random damage range from equipped Agl stat & Amp Agl
    ※Effects significantly reduced in PvP

Amp Crit
    ※Every 50 Amp Critical increases the critical damage multiplier by 15%
    ※Effects significantly reduced in PvP

Amp Def
    ※1 Amp Def = 8 Final Def
    ※It does not scale with the base Def stat nor any Def buffs or leader abilities

HP
    ※The more the better - you die when your HP is 0

Agl
    ※Only affects skill damage hit/evasion rate and minorly affects slide damage range and drive damage
    ※Does not affect debuff hit/evasion, or skill gauge speed

Crit
    ※Only affects crit chance and minorly affects drive damage
    ※Does not affect crit damage

Def
    ※Take less damage from skills with diminishing returns
    ※Damage over time, bonus damage, and fixed damage bypass defense, with Def ignore damage scaling higher based on higher defense

Core & Stats Priority

Amp material/core priority

Amp Atk core > Amp Def core > Amp Agl core/Amp Crit core

Amp Atk is the most significant stat for increasing damage across all game modes. Although you can't get any additional Amp Atk substats on an Amp Atk core, you get a guarantee 400 Amp Atk, making it the best value overall. Other types of cores can highroll into 2 Amp Atk substats for 600 total Amp Atk, but the chances of that are astronomically low and not worth considering.

Depending on the gamemode, you want to prioritize different stats

For PvE such as Ragna/World Boss, the priority is as follows for attackers:

Amp Atk > Amp Agl > Amp Crit > Atk > Defensive stats

For Amp Agl and Amp Crit, one can be better than the other depending on the content. For Ragna, Amp Agl is better due to fever damage. For World Boss, Amp Crit is better due to higher damage multiplier.

For PvE, non-attackers just want to focus on survivability, with priority as follows:

HP > Amp Def > Agl > Def > Atk > Offensive Stats

For PvP, non-attackers also want to focus mostly on survivability, but aggressive debuffers and attackers would want to have Amp Atk as well, putting it above Agl (E.g. Banshee, Isolde, Lady Bathory, Billy)

Ignition Child Recommendations

For everyone, the top priority for Ignition are attackers. They benefit the most from the offensive Amp stats, and upgrade to a maximum of 6 total hits on slide. Thus, the goal is to have 1 6-hit slide attacker of each element.

The list of 6-hit sliders are as follows, by element:

Fire: Sweet Leda, One Sword Tiamat, Courtesan Bathory
    Water: Eve, Justice Mafdet
    Wood: Ayane, Daphnis
    Light: Gunslinger Hildr
    Dark: Ophois, Kubaba,Q Khepri

3 star attackers are worth considering for Ignition, as they only require 1 core and are comparable to +6 Unignited attackers in terms of damage.

Tap-focused attackers:

Fire: Sekhmet, Rune
    Water: Golga
    Wood: Mech Commander
    Dark: Legend
    Light: Boxer

World Boss:
    Sweet Sytry (Level 5 Ignition)
    Oracle Werewolf (Level 5 Ignition)

Calchas (cheap 4 star Dancing Blade)

PvP:
    Nirrti
    Fluttering Sytry
    Thisbe
    Isolde
    Methuselah
    Lady Bathory
    Pan
    Dreaming Saturn
    Billy

Hopefully this guide has shed some light on the mechanics of Ignition and helped in suggesting the right cores to use and childs to Ignite. Good luck, Arch Fiends!

ID: bqhj4jq6nx60

Home