CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Apr 5, 2021, 01:52 PM 2,899 read

[EVENT] Devil Rumble Guides Wanted

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Devil Rumble Guides Wanted image 1

Rankers, Gather Right Now!   A Tanker Deck that blocks enemy attacks and boasts solid defense!   A Debuffer Deck that makes the enemy go crazy by using the debuff!   Attack is indeed the best defense! A Dealer Deck taking victory with a powerful attack!   We are looking for the strongest strategy for the Devil Rumble!     How to Join: Please share your own Devil Rumble Deck configuration in the comments! (*Account ID must be attached when participating)   Event Period: Apr. 5 ~ Apr. 11, 23:59 (UTC+0)   Participation Reward: 200,000 Onyx   Lucky Reward (10 people): 50 Blood Gem     Reward Date: Apr. 15  

Comment 237

• MilkLonger LV.5 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 06:02 PM

id: bywe3w9po1q1

Thisbe, Pomona, Dana, Athena, Ymir

Make for max def and survive for fever

• Masthorius LV.15 Chief Apr 5, 2021, 06:07 PM

ID:bqv39rrlx80n
    Climbing goldo to plat

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT Apr 5, 2021, 06:11 PM

ID: bqcwhwbipism

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Apr 6, 2021, 10:49 PM

I see you're a man of 🔥 culture as well

• Plain Doe LV.5 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 06:38 PM

bx8w10m62kez

• AlexChion1606 LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 06:39 PM

Just beginning with the ignition but not for now
    ID: bqbndng25nn0

• RoyalG LV.1 Mootie Apr 5, 2021, 06:59 PM

ID: ca6k9mccci1l

Don't mind me, just here for the rewards :p

• Raiden2 LV.11 The Best Apr 5, 2021, 07:05 PM

ID: by7gk8yhh4ji

Ultimately Strong Eve
    Poor Little Thisbe
    Lovely Athena (leader)
    Overly Sexy Gunslinger Hidlr
    Fascinating and Charming Fire Bathory

Make raining slides like there's no tomorrow ☔

Firstly slide Athena and Thisbe, then slaught them all ✌️

• Jhon Lenard LV.1 Mootie Apr 5, 2021, 07:06 PM

Id: c9xk5ysnjugw

Green Mona - Buffing my team and faster gauge
    Tamamo - Debuffing enemy team
    Dana - Survival and Def for the team
    Anemone- Buff for the team
    Mafdet - My favorate because can damage all enemies at the same time.

• gamer546519728 LV.5 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 07:12 PM

id: c7p5386dg32g

To be honest : i don't know what i'm doing but :
    - I enjoy those events and this game
    - I try to get one tanky child, some support and some damage

• gamer975159184 LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 08:00 PM
  • gamer975159184 LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 08:01 PM
  • Jackson Loh LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 08:39 PM

Id : c1pu3gzytpbq

• Jamez LV.19 Sage Apr 5, 2021, 08:41 PM

id: bthoseydikry

A good balanced team should consist of 1 attacker, 1 defender, 1 supporter,1 debuffer and a unit of your choice that compliments the rest. In the current meta, there are lots of viable team compositions but these are the units I go with.

Supporter - Thisbe. Her leader buff is pretty much essential and her utility to speed your units keep them alive against one shots or prolonged poison is too good to ignore. Her tap also helps out your attacker and shields them from debuffs.

Attacker - Charlotte. She does really good damage against defense buffed enemies without the need for tapping on the first move and is able to one shot taunt tanks. Taunt tanks that use reflect can be dealt with Thisbe's immortal effect or equipping the SC 'Pride That Pierces the Heavens'

Debuffers - w.Sytry and w.Bathory. Make sure your Sytry is as fast as possible since you want to lockdown the enemy before they can get any buffs that can damage boost or add survivability on their attack units. Then make sure to follow up with Bathory, her ability to shred defense will make the enemy a lot easier to kill, especially with an attacker like Charlotte, who has a lot of ignore def stats. The DoT will make sure to finish them off if they are still alive or under the influence of Thisbe's immortal effect. In the current meta where lots of users use Water units, you have the added benefit of weak point damage.

Tank - Athena. Athena's ability to tank between damage and debuffs makes her the most flexible tank in the game. She can easily deal with teams that are attacker heavy or debuffer heavy teams since the enemy will be spending all their effort on Athena while your other units are free to do their job.

For equip and stats, I usually go for agility since you need to be able to use your moves as soon as possible. And with this team composition, you're able to do 1-shot damage without relying on a crit chance.

I have been ending up around the top 30 on PVP after the Wood child ignition patch.

• Tais38 LV.2 Lurker Apr 5, 2021, 08:48 PM

ID: bravp73mdc0k
    this has been my go to since I uncapped Sytry to+6. I am far from fully igniting Thisbe, so I use Chang'e until then; Sytry is great at slowing the enemies down, so that I can get(most times) first hit with Hildr. Once I fully uncap Banshee and Limos, I'll set up a mainly debuffer team, that eill(hopefully) deal with all threats, even on auto. Bathory lead, to handle all the Eves poison or other dots out there, will swap for Sytry lead once I uncap Banshee and Limos. Dana tanks a lot of dmg, and if I defeat the attackers, the rest can't beat her, and most times, I can deal with the stragglers that remain. Anyway, that's my 2 cents, I'm open to advice and suggestions. good luck out there, and stay safe!

• CarrotXDD LV.7 Nomad Apr 5, 2021, 08:56 PM

ID: bqbrj4fjuzho

Leader Chang'e for speed
    Bathory for debuff
    Eve for poison and damage
    Thisbe for speed cleanse,...
    Chang'e for speed
    Pomona for heal and cleanse

Home