[NOTICE] UPDATE NOTE: Jun. 03, 2021PAST NEWS
We are informing you about the Jun. 3 update. Please read below for details. ==================================================== [Summary] 1. World Boss Trial “Lupin, lady-cambrioleuse” 2. Hecate’s Library 3. New Child 4. New Costume 5. New Soul Carta 6. Mission Pass 7. Devil Pass 8. Summon 9. Shop 10. Event 11. Others ==================================================== ■ World Boss Trial ■
1) World Boss Trial Season 19 [Capturing Deborah] - World Boss battle period: Jun. 3, after maint. ~ Jun. 14, 04:00 (UTC+0) - Magic Mirror shop period: Jun. 3, after maint. ~ Jun. 17, until maint. - This season's world boss is Light Type [Capturing Deborah]. The Boost Child are Dark Type 5★ [Phantom Thief Lupin] and Dark Type 5★ [Hasty Ophois]. - During the World Boss battle, if a Boost Child is included in the party, the bonus percentage for obtaining magic mirror fragments will be applied.
2) Reward Daily Rank Reward Calculation Period: 04:00 AM (UTC+0) to 05:00 (UTC+0) every day during the World Boss period - After the calculation is complete, the rewards can be obtained in the [Previous Daily] menu and are paid to the inventory. -You can receive rewards from the end of the calculation until the following calculation begins the next day. (When the next calculation begins, the previous reward will disappear. Please be sure to collect them before the next calculation.)
Season Ranking Reward Calculation Period: Jun. 14, 04:00 (UTC+0) ~ Jun. 15, 04:00 (UTC+0) - After the calculation is complete, the rewards can be obtained in the [Season Rank] menu and are paid to the mailbox. -You can receive rewards until the end of the World Boss Trial Season. (When the season ends, the rewards disappear. Please be sure to collect them beforehand.)
A set reward will be provided for a certain number of World Boss kills. A special reward box can be obtained by achieving the number of kills as shown below.
※ In the special reward box, you can get one of [Crystals / 5★ Child / 5★ Soul Carta]. * The special reward box can be obtained only for the number of World Boss kills outlined above. Other than these cases, the basic conquer reward will be provided. ※ After the 400th kill, as part of the conquer rewards, special rewards of Amplified ATK Core Material (x 30), Amplified DEF Core Material (x 30), Amplified AGL Core Material (x 30) and Amplified CRT Core Material (x 30) will be consecutively provided for every 50th kill. e.g.) 450th kill: Amplified ATK Core Material (x 30) 500th kill Amplified DEF Core Material (x 30)... 3) Magic Mirror Shop You can purchase items/Childs using the magic mirror fragments that can be obtained through the World Boss trial battle. - Magic Mirror Shop Period: Jun. 3, after maint. ~ Jun. 17, until maint. After the Magic Mirror Shop closes, the no. of possessed 'Magic Mirror Fragments' gets reset. Please spend them all before the shop closes. * Items/Childs available at the Magic Mirror Shop are as follows.
※ Touch the product icon in Magic Mirror Shop to check more details. 4) For more information on the World Boss Trial, please check the link below. https://hoy.kr/yWUkg
■ Hecate’s Library ■ We are informing you about the new books that will be stocked in Hecate Library after the Jun. 3 update.
-Night World> Touch the “Hecate's Library” icon to enter. ■ New Child ■ We are informing you about the new Child who will be added after the Jun. 3 update. 5★ Phantom Thief Lupin (Dark Type, Supporter)
5★ Exorcist Deborah (Light Type, Attacker)
■ New Costume ■ We are informing you about new hot spring costumes that will be added after the Jun. 3 update. - Hot Spring Lupin
- Hot Spring Deborah
■ New Soul Carta ■ We are informing you about the new Soul Carta that will be added after the Jun. 3 update. 5★ Praying Girl
■ Mission Pass ■ We are informing you about the new mission pass that will be added after the Jun. 3 update.
※ Can be carried out during the period indicated in the mission pass, cannot receive rewards after the period ends. ■ Devil Pass ■ Devil Pass Season 76 with boosted Ignition Core material rewards begins! Collect Devil Pass Points during the season to increase your tier. You can get various rewards depending on the tier you have achieved. ※ Be sure to check the season period and tier achievement points! 1. Devil Pass Season 76 Period: Jun. 3, after maint. ~ Jun. 17, until maint. 2. Devil Pass missions reset every day at 04:00 AM (UTC+0). 3. Devil Pass Main Reward: 5★ Child Summon Ticket 4. If you purchase Arch Devil Pass, you can get additional Arch Devil Pass exclusive rewards. ※ Arch Devil Pass Main Rewards: 5★ Exorcist Deborah, Hot Spring Exorcist Deborah Costume, Hot Spring Phantom Thief Lupin Costume. ※ Details can be found in-game. - Among Devil Pass missions, there is a mission dedicated to Arch Devil Pass. Even if you purchase the Arch Devil Pass after reaching the final tier, you can also receive all the exclusive additional rewards. -You can increase the tier within the Devil Pass by consuming a certain amount of Blood Gem, Devil Pass Points will not be deducted if you manually increase the tier. - You can purchase the Devil Pass Treasure Chest with the points collected after completing the last tier. -You cannot receive rewards after the season ends, so please claim them before the season ends. ■ Summon ■ We are informing you about the new summons that will be added after the Jun. 3 update.
※ Collaboration Childs and House of Reincarnation Exclusive Childs cannot be acquired. ※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Shop ■ We are informing you about the new store packages that will be added after the Jun. 3 update.
※ Details can be found in-game. ■ Event ■ 1) Lanfei Shop 1+1 Event Period: Jun. 3, after maint. ~ Jun.17, until maint. Details: During the event period, when you purchase one of the event packages in Lanfei Shop, you will receive an 'Event Lucky Box'. ※ The contents of the provided Event Lucky Boxes are all different for each purchased product. Event Lucky Box is only provided when purchasing one of the event packages. ※ Details about the Event Lucky Box can be found at the bottom of the notice and in- game as well.
Note - 'Mini Davi Bread’ is a collection item for and the mission pass details are as follows. - 'Mini Davi Bread' can also be obtained through products sold through the Jun. 10 update.
2) Wheel of Fortune Complete Fortune Missions to collect 'Fortune Chips'! By collecting Fortune Chips, you can spin the 'Wheel of Fortune'. Period: Jun. 3, after maint. ~ Jun. 17, until maint. - How to Get Chips 1. Fortune Mission
※ You can also get Fortune Chips through Mission Pass (Elizabeth's Limited-Time Missions). 2. Buy Fortune Chips You can purchase Fortune Chips by consuming Crystals.
※ Up to 200 Fortune Chips can be purchased per day ■ Others ■ 1) The in-game rates display for the below categories is improved. - World Boss Daily Rank Reward Rates You can check it in 'World Boss Trial > World Boss Rank > Reward > Card Drop Rate. - Contents and Rates for World Boss Card Reward You can check it in 'World Boss Trial > World Boss Rank > Reward > Card Contents & Rates'. - Devil Pass Treasure Chest Rates You can check it in 'Devil Pass > Rate'.
- PVP Rumble Shop Rates You can find it at 'Night World > Devil Rumble > Rumble Shop'. - Crafting Option Rates Select the item you want to assign an option to > Select a slot to assign an option to > You can check it on the Add Option screen.
- Ignition Core Creation Rates You can find it in 'Night World > The Forge of Hephaestus > Ignition Core Creation'.
- Spa Shop Rates You can find it at 'Night World > Infernal Realm Spa > Spa Shop'. - Midnight Parade Summoning Rates ‘Night World > Infernal Realm Spa > Midnight Parade > (?) Question Mark button > Rate'.
※ When the lantern is not used, the rates can be checked by selecting the gray icon on the left from the lantern list. Select each type] listed below to check the drop rates of available hot spring costumes when the lantern is not used.
※ The rates of obtaining hot spring skin costumes when the lantern can be checked by selecting the lantern image for each type.
- Re:Birth Labyrinth Synthesis Rates per slot You can check it in 'Re:Birth Labyrinth > Re:Birth Synthesis > Rates'.
- Friend Coin Vending Machine Summon Rates You can check it in 'Summon > Friend Coins > Rate'.