CM Alt LV.25 GameManager
Apr 14, 2022, 02:12 PM 3,650 read

[EVENT] Easter Bunny is Here ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡

PAST NEWS
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Easter Bunny is Here ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡ image 1

*ใ‚œ (\ (\ To celebrate Easter, Easter Bunnies are here~! c(โŒ’(_*ยดใ……`)_ Since Childs wish to turn into Bunny Girls and Boys to enjoy Easter, ย  Put Rabbit Ears on any preferred Child and share it in the comments section! The Top 3 Artworks with the most โ€˜Likesโ€™ will be awarded special prizes too! ย  Please refer to the details below! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ... /) /) เธ…(โ€ข - โ€ข)เธ… โ‘  Whoโ€™s the Best Easter Bunny? - Event Details: Put โ€˜Rabbit Earโ€™ on any preferred (illustration/ screenshot of) a Child in whichever way you like & share in the comments section with your Account ID. Also, The Top 3 Artworks with the most โ€˜Likesโ€™ in each community will be awarded special prizes! ย  - Event Dates: Apr. 14 ~ Apr. 22 ย  - How to Join: 1. Put โ€˜Rabbit Earโ€™ on any preferred (illustration/ screenshot of) a Child in whichever way you like 2. Share in the comments section with your Account ID E.g.)

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Easter Bunny is Here ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡ image 3
DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Easter Bunny is Here ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡ image 4

โ€ป Rewards can only be provided once per account โ€ป Has to be one's own creation for participation! ย  - Event Rewards:

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Easter Bunny is Here ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡ image 6

โ€ป The event rewards will be provided consecutively from Apr. 27. ย  (\ /) ใ€€ใ€€(\ /) (โ€ขแดฅโ€ข) ใ€€(ยดโ€ขแดฅโ€ข`) (แข แข) โ™ก~เซฎ()เซฎ )o โ‘ก Easter Stamina Hot Time - Event Details: To celebrate the Easter Holiday, Stamina Hot Time will be held for 2 days for our Candidates to play hard! ย  - How to Join: No separate participation is required as the stamina will be provided automatically.

DESTINY CHILD: PAST NEWS - [EVENT] Easter Bunny is Here ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡ image 8

ย  . /)_/) { ,,ยท ยท,,} ~ โ™ฅ /ใฅ \ly.. We sincerely look forward to your participation!

Comment 178

• 2B LV.12 Chief Apr 14, 2022, 02:44 PM

Our ฬถhฬถaฬถmฬถsฬถtฬถeฬถrฬถ ฬถ bunny, Barry (brownie) preparing for Easter!
    ID: cep19ixeiad4

• rocketeer LV.7 Nomad Apr 15, 2022, 12:12 AM

ID: ccgcdrxyfhru

• Punish2B LV.2 Lurker Apr 18, 2022, 03:17 AM

CM Alt or other CMs, I hope you read this and take action.

I'm making this post in order to expose 2B for ruining what was supposed to be a fun and fair event.

As you can see from 2B's post, the number of votes far surpasses any other posts, and I have fair reason to believe it is through manipulation.

I am hoping this site has some way for moderators or admins to view the upvotes on a comment to see the users as regular users cannot.

I believe 2B has made numerous accounts recently in order to boost their votes so that they can win this contest.

I have decided to do the same with this comment instead of my contest entry as I don't care if I don't win, I just don't want 2B to win so fraudulently and I'm sure if I did do the same to my comment, 2B would just continue to create new accounts in order to surpass any other comment.

The site does have a limitation on new accounts that can be created by an IP address within a day. That limit can be surpassed by changing IP addresses through the use of a VPN.

In order to make this a fair contest, I hope that the top comments are made into separate posts in the Destiny Child lounge so that users can see exactly who is voting on the posts. Also, if there is a way to restrict voting to accounts only made prior to the contest starting, I believe that would be most fair.

2B, if you honestly thought no one would notice or just do nothing while you did this, you're sadly mistaken, and I hope all your time and effort was worth it.

• 2B LV.12 Chief Apr 18, 2022, 10:37 AM

I expected a post like this would appear due to the shady downvotes I got yesterday.

First of all, I am not doing any fradaulent acts. I am getting many upvotes from my easter comment entry because I am requesting people to do so - in my FB page with 5k+ followers. I am streaming Destiny Child as well as other games, however I decided not to share my page here because of this community's toxicity.

You mentioned you don't care if you don't want to win, but it's very obvious that you want to. You and your group actually were the first one who started the massive downvotes yesterday. Instead of being competitive to win, you guys started all the hate and false accusations, Whereas I'm just simply requesting people to upvote my comment.

It's Easter Sunday but all you guys do is promote hate. Why not ask your friends or group to upvote your easter comment entry instead of downvoting and raging on your hate and envy? :)

The photos below are proof of my Page Followers, as well as Punish2B's haters who started with the downvote, if he's the one who started it.

Smh, I'm trying to promote the game but instead of people competing, I get all the hate. Pffft!

• Fubuki LV.3 Lurker Apr 18, 2022, 10:55 AM

What the hell? This Punish2B crying over 3 pieces of 5-star Light Tickets? Faggot ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Go make complain the Infinite Crystal Bug aside from this, idiot

• Myler LV.2 Lurker Apr 18, 2022, 12:29 PM

@Punish2B maybe you're the one doing this VPN / IP or whatever it is called to gather upvotes, because YOU yourself made a dummy Lv.2 account, hiding your real account. kek

1 week player, started playing because I saw it in 2B's stream. First impression? Toxic community just because of a voting event kek

• Tretrouphiphai LV.2 Lurker Apr 15, 2022, 02:27 AM

ID:c6miqpk6ow77

• Gorgoroth LV.3 Lurker Apr 14, 2022, 02:30 PM

ID: bqvhz94qkzj5

• Zepar* LV.3 Lurker Apr 14, 2022, 05:40 PM

BUNNY NURSE!
    Account ID: bqnufpjyi4tv

• Thyme LV.10 Nomad Apr 19, 2022, 11:32 AM

MASSIVE CARROT

• muymanwell LV.12 Chief Apr 14, 2022, 11:08 PM

id: bugth85dkpes

i added a few....

• Tuan Anh LV.5 Lurker Apr 16, 2022, 12:48 AM

ID: c4xfp5fsi64w

• Kurokoโ˜… LV.17 Letโ€™s play Destiny! Apr 17, 2022, 10:45 PM

Just show my lovely bunnies.

• Ibuprofen LV.4 Lurker Apr 17, 2022, 10:53 PM

so cute๏ผ

• Kurokoโ˜… LV.17 Letโ€™s play Destiny! Apr 17, 2022, 11:05 PM

LOVE U

• gamer751570404 LV.1 Mootie Apr 18, 2022, 06:46 PM

up up!

• Taihou LV.12 Chief Apr 18, 2022, 08:01 PM

+1. moar powah to Mitra x Arhat !!!!! hope you win

• ToxicWayz LV.21 Elite Four Apr 14, 2022, 02:45 PM

id: bqbnskbkr5l1

• gamer298228720 LV.2 Lurker Apr 14, 2022, 08:29 PM

ID: bqbusptnx4d3

• groot69 LV.3 Lurker Apr 14, 2022, 10:40 PM

Account ID: civ29l9slpyl

• SupremeLeaderAlice LV.5 Lurker Apr 15, 2022, 02:10 AM

ID : bqdp3bf1s0xw

• wavedash LV.12 Chief Apr 14, 2022, 03:03 PM

ID: btwi4o09l0cx

• That's one fat bunny (and apparently the only one) I would love to roast (maybe literally, hard to tell...)

• Sir Shortcut LV.16 Sage Apr 16, 2022, 03:09 PM

big chungus

• Mosshead_Pirate LV.24 Hunter Apr 14, 2022, 04:38 PM

Account ID : bswxclvvmhuc

Home