Player 19 LV.21 Team Shadow Wins!
Dec 7, 2020, 03:24 AM 605 read

Female Midas Is going to be a new Skin (According to the New Royalty Loading Screen and tweet )* !

Memes

So According to the Royalty Loading Screen you can Get For Completing Weekly /Epic Challenges and the Recent tweet showing these Emoji's 🤫🦊so this (Could) Mean 3 Things : 1. She is the Secret Battle pass Skin of this Seasons Battle pass (Not True Sadly) 2. She is Going to be a a Fortnite Crew Exclusive Skin (According to Recent info Most likely goin to Happen) . 3. She is just going to be Available in the Itemshop (is not true according to the Most Recent info)

Fortnite: Memes - Female Midas Is going to be a new Skin (According to the New Royalty Loading Screen and tweet )* ! image 2

If you would ask me though I think the chance is pretty high that she is Going to be a Fortnite Crew Exclusive Skin (According to the latest info ) ! *= Disclaimer This is just Speculation so it could also be just not True at All ! #MIDAS #FORTNITE #FORTNITECREW #FORTNITETHEORIES

Comment 5

• TheAlienfreak LV.18 Duo queue god Dec 7, 2020, 04:24 AM

Female Midas has been created by a fan fiction....so that loading screen would most likely be a skin at some point. Midas from a different reality.

• Player 19 LV.21 Team Shadow Wins! Dec 7, 2020, 04:37 AM

Well epic did buy the Concept Art sooo.......

• Not.Minato LV.24 I'm a Bot Dec 7, 2020, 05:22 AM

it could also mean it's just a damn loading screen

• Player 19 LV.21 Team Shadow Wins! Dec 8, 2020, 04:53 AM

You have not played fortnite Recently did you ?

• Not.Minato LV.24 I'm a Bot Dec 8, 2020, 10:33 AM

I have actually

Home