TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector
Aug 16, 2020, 06:02 AM 137 read

Relearning on Keyboard and Mouse!

POTG

I’m looking for some general advice, after playing CoD for 12+ years on controller, I’ve decided to learn to play on keyboard and mouse just because I feel like the ceiling is way higher. I feel like it allows for more growth and can allow for you to be a much better player once you get the hang of it. If there’s any keybinds or any general advice you’d have for someone getting started, give me a shout it’s desperately needed. I feel like I’ve never played a day in my life 😂😂😂

Comment 11

• OSxKr8os LV.5 Lurker Aug 16, 2020, 06:11 AM

I am in the same boat!!! It’s a whole new experience playing mouse and keyboard and any advice helps

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 16, 2020, 08:28 AM

It’s crazy, I wasn’t expecting it to be super difficult but I have a new respect for people who play like this, as well as a new love for my controller. It’s been fun

• OSxKr8os LV.5 Lurker Aug 17, 2020, 09:03 AM

Right that’s a fact! But I do have to say I played a bit of Warzone today with my controller and I definitely tell the difference between the two. Aiming is much easier but getting used to moving and that stuff is going to take some time

• NO NAME verified Aug 16, 2020, 08:26 AM

you have to find where ur comfortable for key binds cause u look them up or people tell u key binds that u cant use it's just a matter of trail and error but good luck

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 16, 2020, 08:29 AM

I’ve found a few so far that I like, been trying to emulate my controller play. Left shift sprint and left control crouch and slide, also “E” instead of “R” to reload because I found myself throwing punches at bad times. It feels kinda weird so far

• NO NAME verified Aug 16, 2020, 08:31 AM

yeah tbh I haven't tried a key board and mouse on there yet but I might try it for when I get a pc

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 16, 2020, 08:32 AM

You should, even if you don’t plan on sticking with it. I played for a few hours on KBM and the I played on controller and I felt so much better.... also SBMM but we ain’t gonna talk about that😂

• NO NAME verified Aug 16, 2020, 08:36 AM

yeah I'll give it a try tomorrow and why wont we 😂

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 16, 2020, 08:37 AM

Well I stream for a few hours while I teach myself, and then when I’m done I’ll play on controller for a little... the lobbies bro. The lobbies. Barely going even on Keyboard and then going 70 for 20 on shoothouse with a controller feels fantastic 😂

• NO NAME verified Aug 16, 2020, 08:44 AM

TommySea  Yeah so u learn on stream, that's pretty cool and yeah I could imagine that being a good feeling 😂

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 17, 2020, 09:34 AM

With KBM the movement came pretty quick especially after a few key binds. On controller I like to crouch through gunfights so I bound crouch to my left control key right under sprint rather than C I think is default? Made it easier for strafing and stuff. A lot of it is getting your hands used to being on the keyboard. After a couple days I feel myself getting more comfortable. My aim is absolutely HORRIBLE so far and I think that’s what’s gonna take the longest to get the hang of

Home