TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector
Aug 31, 2020, 03:33 AM 161 read

THE ISO🤒‼️

POTG

I’ve been gone for awhile, life’s been crazy the past few weeks but I finally had the chance to sit down. A 1V4 with the ISO, my new favorite SMG in the game.

Call of Duty: POTG - THE ISO🤒‼️ video cover image 1

Comment 12

• thebeastgamer204 LV.14 Assassin Aug 31, 2020, 04:48 AM

Iso has slowest ttk outta the smgs

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 31, 2020, 05:25 AM

Outside of 30 meters with the nightshade barrel.... you’d be surprised

• thebeastgamer204 LV.14 Assassin Aug 31, 2020, 07:11 AM

I have it gold but that doesnt change that it kills slower

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 31, 2020, 07:24 AM

You ain’t catching my drift

• NO NAME verified Aug 31, 2020, 09:24 AM

nice shooting, btw u use keyboard and mouse right ?

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 31, 2020, 10:44 AM

I flop between the two. I use controller when I’m playing comp or with a six stack. Otherwise I work on keyboard and mouse. Thanks btw!

• NO NAME verified Aug 31, 2020, 10:46 AM

yeah I gave keyboard and mouse a go today I mean I'm not the worst but definitely need to get better was curious if theres settings that need changing to make it better

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 31, 2020, 10:50 AM

Well I’m only... I’d say about a month into using KBM. A few tips id give would be to play around with your sensitivity, using your wrist to aim is a big change it’s important to get comfortable with that. The biggest thing for me was that I’ve never been accustomed to using a keyboard, I’ve been on controller for 12 years. Find key binds that are comfortable. Most people who’ve played keyboard can reach far with their fingers but I couldn’t so I worked on condensing it all. I have my reload on E instead of R. Sprint on left shift and crouch on left control. Q for frags and G for stims/ stuns. It all comes down to making yourself comfortable and matching it up with how you like to play

• NO NAME verified Aug 31, 2020, 10:55 AM

oh right cheers man yeah I'll mess around with it tomorrow and see what will work better for me and yeah I havent played with kbm much before so was just trying get the easy way out of trying things for myself lol and yeah good luck to becoming that kbm pro

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 31, 2020, 10:57 AM

I know what you mean lol. It’s different for everyone yk? Just play around, you can’t customize too much on controller but on keyboard you can really optimize. It’s a whole new world😂 I appreciate it! Won’t last too long though honestly. It’s depressing getting shit on while I’m getting used to it cause I know on controller it’d be a whole different story. Good luck to you as well!

• NO NAME verified Aug 31, 2020, 11:02 AM

TommySea  yeah I will be doing so when I next go on cause I want to get better with kbm and yeah that's why I've decided to start now so when I do get a pc I'm not such a noob. Yeah I know the feeling but it's good getting shit on cause it makes u want to get better at it well it does for me and thanks man.

• TommySea LV.19 Dub Collector Aug 31, 2020, 11:37 AM

No problem!

Home