My Warzone Loadout

This is my Warzone load out I use on a daily basis. I got this from Nickmercs and it's worked out amazingly. The Bruen is hard hitting and has little recoil for long distance and medium range. The MP5 is my favorite SMG and is very useful to have in your pocket for quick ADS for close range.

My Warzone Loadout +1
My Warzone Loadout
Haggar09
Haggar09 Haggar09
LV.2 Lurker 1year

My Grau and Xrk M4 Load out

My Grau and Xrk M4 Load out +1
My Grau and Xrk M4 Load out
Kreqqzy
Kreqqzy Kreqqzy
LV.2 Lurker 1year

My loadout and why I use it (AN94)

I DONT USE OVERKILL!!
This is gun is a monster, it eats armour like nothing. I use this this class because I wanted to try something new, this way this gun shoots just makes me wanna try it with the bust at the start going to a full auto gun. I 100% recommend u should try this gun!
PERKS:
-Double time(run faster and longer)
-Ghost(stay hidden from heartbeats and uavs)
- Amped( revive downed teammates faster)

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

My Loadout

My Loadout Is Pretty Unique To My Play Style. I Play Mostly Search And Destroy So I Don’t Need A Loadout For Running And Gunning. I Use The AK With The RPK Blueprint. I Have The Florida Mutineers Skin And Multiple Attachments. My Secondary Is The Brand New Dual Kodachis With The New Daimyo Blueprint. I Fell In Love With These Swords The Moment I Saw Them And I Knew I Had To Get Gold Camo For Them. Since I Already Had Platinum For The Melee Weapons, I Unlocked Platinum For The Kodachis As Well. For My Perks I Have Double Time For The Longer Tactical Sprint, Restock To Get My Thermite Grenades And Stims Recharged, And Finally Tune Up To Get My Dead Silence Back For Those Sneaky Executions. For My Lethals I Have The Thermite Grenade. It Reminds Me Of The Throwing Knives But It Is More Forgiving When I Miss. For My Tactical’s I Have Stim Shots To Heal Myself Because I Mostly Play Hardcore. Thank You For Your Consideration -SDPA :)

My Loadout +2
My Loadout
SDPA SDPA
LV.2 Lurker 1year

Warzone loadout

This is the loadout I use for warzone. Entering for this giveaway

The M13 is surprisingly underrated in loadouts. This build offers a good medium ranged weapon that is really good due to the low recoil. It still stays true to the short range and can still dominate in close quarters

I pair it with the HDR for long range fights. The ADS speed is good for this while also being able to hit long range shots with little to no bullet drop due to the 26.9” barrel

This loadout is useful in any range fight

Warzone loadout +1
Warzone loadout
YBPlaz
YBPlaz YBPlaz
LV.7 OPFOR 1year

My warzone loadout

I chose this loadout for mostly long range. The PKM is super accurate and has high range damage. And I like the AMR because of the thermite rounds. I only have to hit someone once and the thermite does the rest. This is my loadout

My warzone loadout +2
My warzone loadout
D1ddyB0mb
D1ddyB0mb D1ddyB0mb
LV.10 JUST SEND IT 1year

For the warzone load out event

TG_Double Wrap TG_Double Wrap
LV.2 Lurker 1year

My Warzone Loadout

My Warzone Loadout includes the grau because of the range and accuracy and the HDR for long and accurate shots. Cold blooded to stay hidden from thermals and tracker to follow enemies through tight spaces such as superstore. C4 in case a vehicle gets a little too close for comfort, and a heartbeat sensor to check buildings for campers and gulag survivors before entry

My Warzone Loadout
My Warzone Loadout
SpongyPower9097
SpongyPower9097 SpongyPower9097
LV.2 Lurker 1year

My Warzon Loadout

My Warzon Loadout +2
My Warzon Loadout
KFIce_
KFIce_ KFIce_
LV.14 I'm a Bot 1year

My loadout and why I use it (FAL)

I DONT USE OVERKILL!
I'm sure everyone knows about this gun. It's just a speechless gun. the reason why I use this gun is because its powerful. I'm usually not a fan of Semi auto guns but this gun may have changed my mind. the way it shreds is just speechless. I 100% recommend this in your class.
PERKS:
-Double time(run longer and faster)
-Ghost(stay hidden from heart beats and uav)
-Amped( revive downed teammates faster

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

My Loadout

M4a1 and m91

My Loadout +1
My Loadout
JJRAZZS
JJRAZZS JJRAZZS
LV.6 Nomad 1year

Warzone loadout

I like the mp7 and M19 because I focus on fire rate and accuracy. That's my combo. For perks I like to be off radar and see where people went if I lose them. And heartbeat sensor too. The throwing knife is just for fun

Warzone loadout
Warzone loadout
CoolKiller36038
CoolKiller36038 CoolKiller36038
LV.19 I'm a Bot 1year

Loadout for event

My warzone class kilo shreds

Loadout for event +1
Loadout for event
InfinitePenguin
InfinitePenguin InfinitePenguin
LV.21 Clearly Hacking 1year

My loadout

It's a an94/deagle. I use it because my playstyle can fit the setup. Using mostly an94 but can hit some very clean shots with the deagle.

My loadout
My loadout
Meme&MuffinYT
Meme&MuffinYT Meme&MuffinYT
LV.2 Lurker 1year

My MP Loadout

This is my speedy run and gun build for multiplayer. It's great for zooming all around the map and getting kills quick. Both the M4 and MP5 are built to have quick ads speeds as well as nice handling. The perks consist of EOD because explosions are happening all the time, overkill to use M4 and MP5, and shrapnel to continue the spam of C4. Tactical is stim because you will be wanting to heal after getting into continuous gunfights. It also recharges your super sprint.

My MP Loadout
My MP Loadout
Some Salami
Some Salami Some Salami
LV.3 Lurker 1year

Ah yes a classic my pp is Hard

These two are Just reliable wepons and my pp is Hard or is it?

§Jasperbongtoker§
§Jasperbongtoker§ §Jasperbongtoker§
LV.28 Parasite 1year

My loadoyt

My Loadout for multiplayer u go so fast

My loadoyt
My loadoyt
InfinitePenguin
InfinitePenguin InfinitePenguin
LV.21 Clearly Hacking 1year

My loadout and why I use it (RAM7)

I DONT RUN OVERKILL!
This is one of the fast killing time AR's in the game rn. I use this because I want to compete with SMGs and other guns. this gun shreds with zero recoil and fast ads with very good range
PERKS:
-Double time( run faster and longer)
-Ghost ( stay hidden from heart beat sensors and UAVs)
-Amped( revive downed teammates faster)

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

My class for the 4,000 Cod points

This is my most used class, I Kar because personally I find it to be balanced for me, and the silenced MP7 is for unsuspecting victims deciding to rush me. Snapshot for locating and mine for trapping. I'm on Xbox OrcKiller2002

OrcKiller2002
OrcKiller2002 OrcKiller2002
LV.15 Myers 1year

My loadout and why I use it (M4A1)

I DONT RUN OVERKILL!
This gun is just a shredding machine, u must try this ASAP. I run this gun because it's one of the most popular guns in the game and its known for its damage. I also use this gun because I can shoot long range with it with out any recoil. the only down side to this gun is that the ads speed is top speed.
PERKS:
-Double time( to run faster and longer)
-Ghost(to stay hidden from heart beat sensors and uavs)
-Amped(to revive downed teammates faster)

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

My loadout and why I use it (GALIL)

I DONT RUN OVERKILL!
This gun just shreds, all I have to say about it. the reason why i use it is because it can compete with other guns. it breaks armor like nothing with no recoil and fast ads. I recommend u try this out. I DONT USE OVERKILL!
PERKS:
-Double time (run faster and run longer)
-Ghost(stay hidden from heart beat sensors and uav)
-Amped (revive downed teammates faster)

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

My loadout and why I picked this

I like using this class setup in multiplayer because it is great at long range, mid range, and short range, plus it has no recoil!

My loadout  and why I picked this +1
My loadout and why I picked this
Cujo
Cujo Cujo
LV.2 Lurker 1year

I'm just a tad bit toxic

The snd loadout is for rushing and trying not to die, the warzone class is for long range and that annoying little guy that tries to be sneaky

I'm just a tad bit toxic +1
I'm just a tad bit toxic
Dalton Mercier
Dalton Mercier Dalton Mercier
LV.11 Chief 1year

My Warzone Class

My Warzone Class +2
My Warzone Class
Canadiangamr03
Canadiangamr03 Canadiangamr03
LV.2 Lurker 1year

MW Loadout Event

This is my loadout for mw, the kilo 141 has been the gun I've been using ever since I got the game in 2019. It's good for long range and it's a really great gun. I use the shotgun for close range and it's a powerful one shot. It helps whenever I'm in a situation where I have to reload my main gun so I just switch to the shotgun. Kill chain is one of the best perks in the game imo, and spotter helps me not die from claymore or mines behind doors. The semtex is a great grenade and the stun grenade is good for slowing down enemies.

MW Loadout Event
MW Loadout Event
Min432g
Min432g Min432g
LV.17 PlayStation 1year

My loadout and why I use it (ODEN)

I DONT RUN OVERKILL!
I usually dont run overkill but the reason why I use this is because it shreds. breaks armor and knocks in 3 shots with no recoil and fast ads. it's mostly a mid range gun not meant for rushing but in my opinion I think this is a gun u guys should try out
PERKS :
-Double time (more running time and speed)
-Ghost(stay hidden from heart beat sensors and UAV)
-Amped (to revive downed teammates faster)

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

My loadout and why I use it (AUG)

I DONT USE OVERKILL!
This is honestly my favorite smg in the game personally. The sound of it and the work it does in game is just satisfying. The reason why I picked this is because its unique, the reason why I say that is because I dont see any1 use this instead of the MP5. I honestly think it's an Assault rifle. the way it shreads just makes it belong in the ar section. No recoil and fast ads. 100% recommend
PERKS:
-Double time (run faster and longer)
-Ghost(stay hidden from heart beats and UAV)
-Amped(revive downed teammates faster)

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

My loadout and why I use it (M13)

I DONT RUN OVERKILL!!
Lemme tell you, this is one of the most satisfying AR to kill with. The way it shreads is insane. I chosen this gun because it's a very versatile gun. The fast ads speed and no recoil is what makes it unique. The only downside to it is that it has 30 round mags making you have to hit all your shots. I 100% recommend this gun to be in your loadout
PERKS:
-Double time (to run and last longer )
-Ghost(stay hidden from heart beats and UAVS)
-Amped(revive downed teammates faster)

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

My loadout and why is use it (MP5)

I DONT RUN OVERKILL!
The MP5 is the most known SMG in the game for damage. Usually alot of people use this gun as and OVERKILL class but I run this a primary. This SMG shreads like nothing. nothing stands a chance against this thing. Must try
PERKS:
-Double time(run faster and longer)
-Ghost (stay hidden from heart beat sensors and uavs)
-Amped(revive downed team mates faster)

hunxcho
hunxcho hunxcho
LV.15 Chief 1year

Here's my class for the 4000 Cod points

The scar is good for damaged
For longer-range opponents I use the HDR with the thermal optics scope

TheBigCricket TheBigCricket
LV.2 Lurker 1year

Load out event entry

M4 plus mp7.
I call this loadout golden years

Load out event entry +2
Load out event entry
Kingsman
Kingsman Kingsman
LV.27 4x Champion! 1year

My loadout for warzone

This is my loadout for warzone, I use the Grau mainly to kill people easily and just use a regular pistol to get around faster. I don't use this build regularly but I get kills all the time with it, I gotta use it more.

My loadout for warzone
My loadout for warzone
Areizaga Areizaga
LV.2 Lurker 1year

CoD SnD Class

I use the Ax-50 for longer ranges that the Kar isn't able to hit. The Kar however is for short to mid-range battles, it has a fast ads time and is a one-shot to upper body/head

CoD SnD Class
CoD SnD Class
Mia Malkova5888 Mia Malkova5888
LV.2 Team Rocket 1year

My load out for warzone and multiplayer

I chose this load out because it’s a fast pace load out which lets me run and gun and give me an advantage in close corners with enemies

My load out for warzone and multiplayer +1
My load out for warzone and multiplayer
BeegYoshi
BeegYoshi BeegYoshi
LV.4 Lurker 1year

My load out

My load out
My load out
BeegYoshi
BeegYoshi BeegYoshi
LV.4 Lurker 1year

My Loadout Event Entry <3 kar98

Love quickscoping in search lobbies with this class. This class is sure to make some kids rage. Cheers

My Loadout Event Entry &lt;3 kar98
My Loadout Event Entry &lt;3 kar98
Peenmeister
Peenmeister Peenmeister
LV.3 Dub Collector 1year

MP Loadout

Sorry for bad lighting but if you can’t see it, I use monolithic suppressor , FSS RECON, tac laser, No stock, and Rubberized grip tape. Monolithic for damage range obviously, FSS recon because I like range, Tac laser and no stock for range, and rubberized just to help with recoil a bit , but that’s changeable

MP Loadout
MP Loadout
gamer440044597
gamer440044597 gamer440044597
LV.4 Lurker 1year

Warzone

Anyone wanna chill and play some me? Lmk

Warzone
LTGhost
LTGhost LTGhost
LV.2 Lurker 1year

Event

This is my Loadout for warzone. The Kilo is a great weapon for medium to long range engagements. My secondary is the MP5 because it shreds at close quarters engagements.

Event
Event
MW3XP900
MW3XP900 MW3XP900
LV.5 Lurker 1year

Loadout event

For my primary Loadout I use a Famas which is kited to be very versatile. I take to using the longest barrel and a ranger grip for medium to longer fights. I also use the tac-wrap so I can aim faster in can situations. For my backup I use an x16 which is a fast and reliable backup should I run out of ammo. My first two perks keep me relatively stealthy and undetectable while spotter keeps me aware of my surroundings at all times. The thirmite is to catch people going around corners, and the heartbeat helps spot them so I can decide if it's a good idea to rush or not.

Loadout event
Loadout event
hockeyaddict17
hockeyaddict17 hockeyaddict17
LV.2 Lurker 1year

Loadout event

Here are my load outs for Search and Destroy(The Uzi) and my Warzone class(Galil and HDR)

I LOVE the UZI with the .41 AE rounds. It hits like a truck and has an AMAZING three shot kill range on most multiplayer maps.

The Galil I set-up absolutely shreds at longer ranges with little recoil thanks to the S440 Barrel and the Merc Foregrip and a decent ADC speed due to the CR-56 EXO stock with the Fully Loaded perk is there to always make sure I'm topped off on ammo.

The HDR set-up I made absolutely pops off at long range. The 26.9 Barrel and Monolithic Suppressor make the range absolutely unbeaten along with the FTAC stock and Tac Laser make the ADS solid. The Fully Loaded perk is there for the same reason as the Galil however, I will sometimes replace the FL perk on the with a Tac Laser or Monolithic Suppressor.

Loadout event +4
Loadout event
The lxst Cause
The lxst Cause The lxst Cause
LV.5 Genius 1year

HDR AND MP7 HDR For damage at far range and MP7 For its fire rate and close/medium range fights

HDR AND MP7   HDR For damage at far range and MP7 For its fire rate and  close/medium range fights
HDR AND MP7 HDR For damage at far range and MP7 For its fire rate and close/medium range fights
UneasyMaui82 UneasyMaui82
LV.5 Lurker 1year

Mp7 for multiplayer. Great control keeping you on target while firing. Works well in core/hardcore.

Mp7 for multiplayer. Great control keeping you on target while firing. Works well in core/hardcore.
Thedevilsdog
Thedevilsdog Thedevilsdog
LV.5 Lurker 1year

Loadout's for the event

Kilo 141 (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞ :

Barrel: Berliner ( singuard arms whisper)
Laser: Berliner ( 1mW laser)
Optic: thermal hybrid
Underbarrel: tactical foregrip
Perk: FMJ

Fennec ( ・ω・)☞:
Muzzle: ZLR sabre
Barrel: ZLR 16" Apex
Laser: tac laser
Underbarrel: ranger foregrip
Perk: FMJ

Loadout's for the event +2
Loadout's for the event
Papateddylit
Papateddylit Papateddylit
LV.3 Lurker 1year

The best model680 load out

Ronnxtup
Ronnxtup Ronnxtup
LV.5 Lurker 1year

My Warzone loadout

This is the loadout I usually run I warzone.
Primary 1:

Kar98k
- Monolithic Suppresser
- Singuard Custom 27.6" Barrel
- Tac Laser
- Sniper scope
- Stipple Grip Tape

If you place your shots right this will knock over enemies like bowling pins. Headshots instantly down Enemies and it has a relatively fast ADS for quick Snipes mid battle

Kilo 141
- Singuard Arms 19.8" Prowler Barrel
- Ranger Foregrip
- 60 Round Mags
- Granulated Grip Tape
- Singuard Arms Sniper Pro

The Kilo is absolute monster in warzone and this only makes it better. With the set up I have made there is no need to worry about recoil because it no longer exists. If you have it, set this up on the Cerulean blueprint for the tracers

My Warzone loadout
My Warzone loadout
saf3_tun3syt TTV
saf3_tun3syt TTV saf3_tun3syt TTV
LV.3 Lurker 1year

Best loadout (for the event)

FAL AND GALIL.

Khateer
Khateer Khateer
LV.8 Champion 1year

Loadout for the event

WZ loadout that got me 32 kills

Loadout for the event
Loadout for the event
CAKEDUDE
CAKEDUDE CAKEDUDE
LV.9 Nomad 1year

This is my custom class loadout I highly recommend the kilo as you primary this thing slays.

This is my custom class loadout I highly recommend the kilo as you primary this thing slays. +1
This is my custom class loadout I highly recommend the kilo as you primary this thing slays.
AllamericanJ
AllamericanJ AllamericanJ
LV.17 The Best 1year

M13-Mp7

I use this loadout because the M13 is really good for damage for mid to close range it’s like a rusher class and the MP7 is running into action in buildings. This loadout got me 19-42 wins

M13-Mp7
M13-Mp7
Jake935_ Jake935_
LV.2 Lurker 1year
Home