CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus
Feb 13, 2021, 11:05 PM 149 read

Cold War

Cold War is ass besides zombies, change my mind

Comment 27

• Starsmen LV.20 OPFOR Feb 14, 2021, 09:53 AM

tbh...it is and it isn't ass..it's got some dumb shit sure..but it's also got it's pluses...
    zombies is a plus
    gun play is a plus
    graphics, honestly are pretty damn good it doesn't have that weird green/gray tone all MW titles seem to have? feels alot more VIBERANT
    THE GUNS THEM SELVES! I mean there are always gonna be a few not quite right things about them...like the Ak-47 NOT being a Russian Kalashnikov but..it's whatever lol, so a plus there.

downsides?
    SBMM is way high, it sucks we all know it.
    Trearch was given a half asses game to begin with and was told to push it through..not their fault...let's be honest.
    the few bugs that are game breaking (even though rare) sure
    but I mean...all in all, it isn't complete ASS and the campaign was actually really cool, the mix of how BO2 did their storyline, but kept it very BO rooted was nice. but hey, it's just my opinion vs yours

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 09:54 AM

How tf can I disagree god dawm

• Starsmen LV.20 OPFOR Feb 14, 2021, 09:55 AM

not gonna say I changed your mind..but hopefully have you a slightly better view of it..it isn't as bugged and broke as Cyberpunk and they are still trying even if it don't look like it

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 09:56 AM

Had to put cyberpunk lmao, I agreed with a ton of stuff you have very solid points but I’ll keep my thoughts Rn to myself

• Starsmen LV.20 OPFOR Feb 14, 2021, 09:57 AM

nah man express em, I Wana hear your rebuttle! not for anger or nothin just out of conversation sake

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 10:00 AM

I just don’t like how people main camping, it’s stresses me out when I was getting camos and it’s just hard to play multiplayer from the was people play, it’s like they have no skill but they some how kill you, and it’s stressful because everyone camps on my level not run around and play the game, it’s like going back to gaynight with bush camping

• Starsmen LV.20 OPFOR Feb 14, 2021, 10:07 AM

CallMeScythes  totally understandable, and I agree it's dumb and stressful the amount of camping there is...sadly there has ALWAYS been those people even back as far as COD Classic, yeah that's right COD 1 LOL sadly they've just gotten more toxic with camping as the years and games have gone on. and I'm some instances I don't get mad, like sniping..or in HC modes, or mode with points..like some, and, or HP..or even control..but the rest it is very much like..come on man..get out the corner or headglicth

• DrunkTitts69 LV.5 Try Hard Feb 14, 2021, 03:35 AM

CDL is heat, change my mind

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 04:20 AM

Can’t

• BlayZe_XPR LV.3 Lurker Feb 14, 2021, 06:02 AM

Cant change your mind when your right...

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 06:39 AM

I am

• BAKAsenpai LV.10 Assassin Feb 14, 2021, 06:34 AM

MW is ass without warzone change my mind

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 06:38 AM

False, multiplayer is balanced and if fun to grind levels also added fun sniping weapons like the kar98k and the sp something, also added a 4th master camo which is the first of its kind, also you don’t have people running around with a mac10 spraying also Cold War had the most shittiest start ever and has a very low rating in stars

• BAKAsenpai LV.10 Assassin Feb 14, 2021, 06:41 AM

Lmao the only active multiplayer mode right now is search and destroy and even that’s slowly disappearing if you play multiplayer MW and it’s not search why are you even on multiplayer?

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 06:44 AM

Cause it’s fun and no full of spammers

• BAKAsenpai LV.10 Assassin Feb 14, 2021, 06:47 AM

I think the reason why ppl can’t transfer from mw to Cold War is because they are so use to hearing peoples footstep that now when people put on the dead silence perk they get mad because they can’t hear footsteps and blame the game

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 08:50 AM

It’s not that I said nothing about that you chode, I don’t like the multiplayer because the maps are ass and the guns like the ffar are to overpowered and it makes the game ass

• BAKAsenpai LV.10 Assassin Feb 14, 2021, 08:54 AM

CallMeScythes  Step on a nerve did I? Lmao maybe get good? The mp5 in Cold War is a killer if your using the FFAR you not keeping up with meta and it’s actually not over powered the ak4u is over powered.

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 08:57 AM

BAKAsenpai  Meta fag? Ok now stfu bro I could be a pro and say every weapon is op but a selection are brokenly overpowered

• BAKAsenpai LV.10 Assassin Feb 14, 2021, 08:59 AM

CallMeScythes  FFAR is not broken the mp5 and ak4u has a faster kill time no matter the range and the FFAR is faster than these two weapons lmao your the one getting heated over this you scrub 😆

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 09:11 AM

BAKAsenpai  Still isn’t proving shit, it’s the way you use it dumb ass😮 But you still a meta fag that probably uses mp5 and mac10 on hardcore nuketown 24/7 please get logic your the type of kid to say bo2 is ass and love cod ghosts, so please stfu 😐

• BAKAsenpai LV.10 Assassin Feb 14, 2021, 09:13 AM

CallMeScythes  Lmao oh ur mad baby need his bottle? 🥲 your just angry at the game because it’s not MW and you don’t like change and how when u first played the game you kept dying so you blame the game LMAO

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 09:17 AM

BAKAsenpai  Lmao I already have the mastery camos and prestige 7 level 827 and I still hate the game, I drop 27-40 kills a game and I still hate the game because of the weapons not skill at all so please get off my page

• BAKAsenpai LV.10 Assassin Feb 14, 2021, 09:18 AM

CallMeScythes  Lmao you hate the game yet dedicated your time to it you just explained to yourself that you like the game lmao

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 14, 2021, 09:38 AM

BAKAsenpai  Nah I’m dedicated to the camos I could care less about the game but this cod, this cod I make an exception for how broken the weapons are, I can make an mp5 a 4 tick for fuck sakes, I can make a dmr a 2 tick it’s to overpowered, I got dedication to camos and not anything else, I got mastery camo on every cod and I’m going to continue doing so, I shit on the game because it’s not very fun, the sliding is like your as fast as usian bolt it’s crazy, I can get a crossed nuketown in 5 slides with the right perks and attachments, see how broken it is? No? Ok so you can get to the enemies spawn in 3 -4 slides, you can prone and kill the enemy team in about 10-15 seconds with my 3 tick AK-47U so around 16 if you hit headshot then you can camp there spawn if you can and get an easy nuke. Pretty broken

• Its_Pet LV.1 Mootie Feb 15, 2021, 07:11 AM

Hat er bock auf Zombie ???

• CallMeScythes LV.19 Big Chungus Feb 15, 2021, 07:11 AM

?

Home