Artemis's Magic Damage boosted by Amplified AGL (?)
Just got Artemis to level 60 and gave her an Amplified AGL core. Was surprised to see her magic damage had increased.
Does anyone know if Amplified ATK or CRT affects this as well?
EDIT: To prevent a potential face palm inducing comment, I should point out that 15,030 is 30% of the base magic damage of 50,100. As shown in the skill description below.
Equipment Options! 🤩💯
I'm like 95% F2P, had loads of craft materials from free daily pack, but not much gold.
So i splurged on the 10,000,000 gold package in the shop to take advantage of the rate up event.
Honestly lost track of how many S and A-rank options I got! Spent a lot on transfers, unfortunately, but at least they're half price now. Got decent options for a whole world boss team, mostly A rank.
Here's some of my best gear for PvP and a raid tapper. At least half of these are brand new, including two S/S options, the +debuff accuracy, and the +drive gauge.
Debating whether to buy another gold pack. Still have loads of unrefined creating ores.
Good luck! 🍀
How will Ophois change the PvP meta? (predictions?)
Guard Buff Blast removes not just barrier, but also Immortal, Ice Shield, etc. What do you think will happen to the PvP meta?
Her slide targeting is awful, to be honest. Priority light type? That's good for Athena, but a lot of people are using Water Neptune now.
She hits 3 targets, though, so with another attacker or two to clean up, she could still be really useful, but a little random.
Virupa vs. Mafdet vs. Thanatos vs. Deino
How does our new attacker stack up? If you're still on the fence about Virupa, having invested already in another water attacker, this might change your mind.
I used same equipment and same team to test. Ignition and spa levels vary, but these results speak volumes.
+3 Water Mafdet with 2 cores, set to slide.
+5 Thanatos with 1 core, set to tap.
+3 Deino, set to slide.
Last, but certainly not least...
+0 Virupa with 3 cores, set to tap.
I've got 3 cores in her now, but just 2 cores were enough to increase her bonus tap damage from 50k to 150k and her total damage from 6-7 million to full clear.
💥 One shot raid clear with 2 cores at +0 uncaps and low spa level! 🥂🎉
Here's the rest of my team and skill setup:
World Boss team training... Results?
Got 15 million damage on last world boss. Hoping to break 20 million this time around. 🤞First try...
What!? OK, burning all my stockpiles. Time to train!
Using all my resources (and buying one onyx and gold package for $5) I managed to whip this team into shape!
🎉 Success! Hope you all did well, too. Looking forward to the next one. Managing World Boss teams has been my favorite aspect of the game!
[POLL] 🎶🎧 Planet Party Glow Sticks 🎤🎵
Methuselah is offering up to 32 glow sticks. Enough to get max rewards from one of our Planet Party girls. Whose your top pick for glow stick rewards?
[EDIT] Also, more available from the Magic Mirror Shop!
We may have a chance to get more glow sticks from the next event, as the rewards are available for 28 days. But what's your top priority?
Ignition: How much difference can one core make for Ragna?
▪️Thought I'd share the results of my ignition experience. Maybe it will help you decide whether to ignite if you haven't yet.
▪️I was getting pretty consistent 5.5 million on Ragna Boss. Decided to ignite my +2 Thanatos for science! ⚗️🔬
▪️One Amplified ATK core, no upgrades, no equipment or team changes, playing on full auto at x2 speed.
💥 Consistently getting around 6.5 million now.
▪️About what could be expected, I suppose. 100 AMP ATK is supposed to add 15% damage, so 150 from one ATK core should add 22.5%. A little over a million in this case.
▪️He gets a bit more damage now than I was able to get with my +2 W. Mafdet with level 2 ignition (also ATK).
▪️Quite a difference. Maybe not the most efficient use of resources, igniting these two water attackers, but I'm glad I did it, if only for the experience.
🔹Feel free to share your own results, if you have any. I'd love to hear how it went! Especially for Amplified DEF, AGL, and CRT.
The Basics of Ignition ⚒️👨🎓
- So I've had some time to study this ignition system, and thought I'd try to break it down for those who don't have the time or inclination.
- Really, it's all very linear, once you've decided who to ignite, the only variables are the stats on your first core.
💥 Basically just two steps!
✔️ 1. Creating a Core
- You can make a core using any playable 5* base character (ahem, Mammon). Even 1 core can be a huge benefit!
- Each core has 3 stats. One main and two sides. The main will always be an Amplified stat and the sub stats will not be the same as main stat.
💥 Notice, only the first core stats matter!
- All stat growth is determined by the first core you use to ignite. The rest are just fodder. Any core will do.
- So save your best cores for first ignition and use mediocre cores for upgrades (if you upgrade at all).
- If you don't want to wait until you get the perfect core, or if you just want different stats later on, it appears you can replace the first core without losing your ignition progress. *You will lose that original core, though.*
✔️ 2. So, what is a 'good' core?
- Amplified stats are less common and generally more valuable. They have different effects than normal stats.
- For example, Amplified AGL increases weak point damage and Amplified CRT increases critical damage, not critical rate.
- (for some nitty-gritty details, try checking my earlier post on the topic. It's a bit messy, but there's some great info from JP players and discord community. 🙂)
💫 *Generally* speaking...
- Amplified AGL is good for Raid attackers who do most of their damage during fever time, as it boosts weak point attack. (Fire vs. Wood, Light vs. Dark, etc.)
- Amplified CRT is good for World Boss attackers, where fever doesn't matter much, or for Raid attackers who can crit during fever, like Bridal Hildr or Cleo. It gives a massive boost to critical damage.
- PvP depends on your team and the ever shifting meta. Might want Amplified DEF or ATK, as they are more versatile. Maybe Amplified CRT for Fire Bathory.
- Secondary stats should *ideally* be complimentary, e.g. ATK and/or Amplified ATK on a CRT core. They cannot be upgraded as much as main stat, but can offer significant bonuses.
✔️ 3. Is it worth it?
- Testing by JP candidates has shown Amplified CRT can increase critical damage by ~15% for every 50 points. Even just one ignition level with an Amplify CRT core gives you 150! That's +45% critical damage for one core! You don't need a blowhole to appreciate that 🐳
- You don't even have to worry about the other two stats. Just slap any old CRT core in and go to town! (mileage may vary on global version, but even half that would be significant)
- Sure, there are some whales who already have their whole Ragna team fully ignited. I was discouraged at first myself, having only a couple childs at +6 and a paltry few S-rank equipment options.
- But after learning a bit more about it, I really think this system was designed not just as a cash grab, but also to give all players some *long* term goals to work towards so the game doesn't get stale.
- This update certainly creates some growth potential. No need to do it all overnight. If you did, you'd have nothing to do tomorrow!
- Well, It's a fairly complex system. I hope I didn't over simplify it, but I did want to keep it relatively "short." Let me know if it helps!
Big thank you to https://ginmy.net/destiny-child-ginmy for the wealth of information and discoveries they have made available. Translated link at bottom.
💥Amplify Critical💥 vs 💫Amplify Agility💫
Found some stellar information at this site. It's in Japanese, so I'm working through Google translate, and it may be different in global version, but as far as I know, we didn't get any information on what these really do.
Basically Amplify Critical increases crit damage not crit rate, and Amplify Agility increases weak point damage. Hopefully someone can either confirm or correct this info.
[EDIT] here's some summary tables
No Mars kill = normal skill (tap, I believe)
amplification chestnut = amplification critical 🌰?
Dealer = attacker
Interferer = debuffer
World Boss rewards (4 - 10% bracket)
Instead of grinding for top 3% like I've done last few times, I settled for top 10% this time around. These are the results:
😐 1 five star child, 9 Carta, a PSP, etc.
At least I saved a bunch of crystals. Enough for a few pulls on the 6% banner. Today was a winner!
How did you guys do?
Using Prism Carta as fodder ⁉️😱
My Prism Carta pulls always seem to be duplicates. 😐
It's a Carta for a raid attacker, so I don't imagine I'll ever need more than one. But they're Prisms, so I thought I'd ask around first. 🤔
Does anyone know any reason not to use these Prisms to Soul Enhance in this situation?
10 Million getuu~! 🎉🥂
Averaged 7-9 million this time around, so I was happy to get a few lucky runs like this.
Found I had better damage overall using Iphis on tap rather than Luin. Maybe due to low uncaps.
Anyone else try Iphis? Her tap lowers debuff evasion quite a bit. Navi does this too, but Luin and Thetis both do debuff extension, so either way there's some redundancy.
Well, still a couple hours left. Maybe we can hit 200‼️
S-rank finally. Yay? 🤨
Used a few hundred stones or whatever they're called trying to get a good third option. Argh! Even when I do get one, it's the 'on defeating an enemy' one. Either that or 'drive skills'. Or both! All useless to me. 😭
RNGesus, why have you forsaken me?!
Well, hope you're all having better luck than this!
💸 Soul Carta enhancement 💸 (are you wasting 💰💲⁉️)
I realized a while back that I was blowing a lot of money enhancing Carta with low tier equipment. Now I only use 5* gear, sometimes 4*.
I decided to see how efficient it really is. Here's a quick and dirty chart:
Low tier equipment is best used only for enhancing regular equipment or being sold, unless you need Carta enhanced urgently or just don't care.
Same rates for 4* Carta
This has saved me loads of cash. Hope it helps! 🤑💰
Aurora Kalaratri, from the JP server 😍
Not to distract from new world boss, but I just saw this and had to ask... Anyone know when she is coming to global?
The physics and water drops on the animation 🤤
[EDIT] Looks like a raid boss who shows up with a new version of Nirrti.
Amazing designs. But likely a long ways off. Plenty of hot new releases between now and then, though!
Finally, some Platinum Chests to write home about!
Got my first +6 uncap for a 5* child (besides Eve and Chang'e from Lisa's Lessons). And it's Mona!
Wasn't sure it was worth buying this skin, but I got it for free a few chests later.
And, extra bonus, a Prism Carta from survey rewards! I had upgrades waiting for this one.
I already have this maxed out for Athena on my PvP team, but HP/DEF is always useful for world boss if nothing else.
Glimpse into the future? [possible spoilers]
If you scroll allll~ the way down the live2d viewer list there's some fully animated artwork cryptically marked with only numbers and ????.
These may have already debuted on Korean and/or Japanese servers. Some go through different loops depending on whether you 'tap' or not.
They look great! Can't wait for new Artemis design. 😍
What's the Hot Strat for HoR?
Who do you recommend selecting for House of Reincarnation? Trying to decide if I should focus on strong trappers to get direct damage increase, or go for multipurpose utility characters.
My only +6's so far are Eve and Chang'e
I don't have Wood Sytry at all, so I want to leave her in.
Who are the priority uncaps? Is Wood Bathory losing her usefulness? Should I go for Navi, Midas, Thetis, Werewolf, etc. for World Boss? Is Neptune good outside of PvP?
What's your HoR strategy?